Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few photos from yesterday and today/tonight in Athens. Tomorrow we leave for France. Three days in the country at a Chateaux and 3 days in Paris. I promise more photos.

Here are one of Inside the Metro - a solid Marble Metro!, the Acropolis at night and day and one of the Parthenon (which housed a devotion to the Virgin Athena) The Acropolis is the hill and the Parthenon is the pillared structure on top of the hill/mesa)The arena looking one is a theatre.

We took a double decker bus tour and ventured into the Metro, found great places to eat and had 2 great days here

I miss my babies but this trip is awesome.

Cat

Attachments

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Beautiful pictures....ahhhhh someday...

I know you love us when you send pics from Greece. We miss you! Enjoy your time in France and take pics there for me, ok?

Have a safe trip home!!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I think that Greece could be next on my "have to get there" list. Now all I have to do is figure out how to win a trip there...like Cat!:thumbsup: Enjoy Paris. I know you'll love it.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
We loved our time in Athens. Jerry in particular loved the history -- and standing where Socrotes spoke.

So much impressive history.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:w00t: Catherine.... You know we could be jealous but instead we will just enjoy your great pictures... Thanks again for all your work for the Specialty! Jeanne

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Great photos!!! You're lucky the weather looks perfect for you. I can't wait to see the photos from France!!

I love Greece but I'm a little down on them right now (well more than a little). The Euro plummeted thanks to them..so they're not on my good side anymore! lol!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
If you are still here in Athens, let me know! I live here---maybe you could come for dinner?

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
It's amazing alright! Wonderful pics. What great memories you are making!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Thanks so much for the fantastic and stunning pics from Athens, Cat! Seems that you have a great time in Greece!
Enjoy the next days in France! If you can, please keep us updated!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts