Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In between all the phone calls and emails about my mom today, I was working on getting the outside Christmas decorations up since it was almost 60 degrees here. When I came back in the house, this is what I found.

"What??!! What's the pwobwem wit dis?"

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Lol, i don't see a problem do you? :heart::HistericalSmiley: BTW were did you get the bed i would love to get Riley one like that but with the Cleveland Browns in honor of DH team.

·
Super Moderator
10,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, i don't see a problem do you? :heart::HistericalSmiley: BTW were did you get the bed i would love to get Riley one like that but with the Cleveland Browns in honor of DH team.
they definitely looked like they were having fun. I got the bed at a craft show and I don't have the woman's card any more.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Well now they were just keeping themselves occupied while you were getting things done. Nothing wrong with that. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. :thumbsup:

lol...my 3 said they would be right over to help get more toys out. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Dang!

You have proof now :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Well, they had to find something to do while you were busy. It could have been much worse!
Cute picture. :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I don't see a problem either. BTW - I was glad to read that Sweetnesses ultra sound was good. Now I have to find the thread about your Mom.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Maggie, Maggie. You obviously haven't watched the news lately.:huh: There was a hurricane in your area,:w00t: actually in your living room.:w00t::w00t: :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Now was it hurricane Sweetness or Hurricane Tessa...I couldn't tell. :blush: Or a double front:):HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,460 Posts
Kitzel thinks she was searching for the treat that was hidden in the bottom of the toy-box! He wanted you to see if it is still there? If not, then he was right---she found it & the rest is history!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts