Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love when people post videos because you can really get a feel for each Malt's individual personality.

We took some videos of Leila tonight because I always forget and I want to show you all some of her antics. :) She was pretty wired tonight. It was a rainy day so no walk.

Leila's favorite game : Fetch!

Leila doing her tricks (well, the ones she has, anyway ;) )

Leila and her best buddies, the cats! At the end you'll see her streak across with one of my bras... :blush: She loves to steal those things.

And lastly, just to show that she does have a much more docile side, here's a (not so flattering) picture my boyfriend snuck of us this weekend while we were sleeping in. My little snuggler..

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Leila is such a doll! I loved all of the videos...she is so smart. :)

OMG, your cats are totally not amused by her. lol They are HUGE, are they ragdolls?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
awesome videos ashley! leila is so smart and cute! she definitely knows more tricks than remy! :thumbsup: loved how playful she is with the cats!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I watched the first one without realizing that there were more! Then I was excited! She's such a fiesty, adorable girl! :)

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I hate to tell Leila, but the cats stole the show! Your flame kitty especially is a hoot!

CATS RULE AND DOGS DROOL!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
thanks for sharing! leila is so cute!! love the way her ears flop when she runs. and your cats are funny haha just hanging there in the background, and they ARE BIG O_O, fluffyy and cute though! :Cute Malt:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Leila is one of the cutest malts i have ever seen. I loved watching her with the cats, just too funny. I've changed my mind where i get my next malt from when i get another one.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I LOVE the videos! Leila is so darn cute and smart! The last video is too adorable. LOL. I just wanna reach into the screen and snatch her up! :p Thanks for sharing them, Ashley. :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
So adorable.........she is a perfect little malt and such a doll!!! I saw that streaking of the bra!! She has really learned a lot of tricks!! Love her~~~~:wub:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:ThankYou:Everyone! You're all so sweet. I always love posting before bed and waking up to responses :)

Leila is such a doll! I loved all of the videos...she is so smart. :)

OMG, your cats are totally not amused by her. lol They are HUGE, are they ragdolls?
LOL...sometimes (when they're hyper) they'll really get into playing with her, but usually she has way too much energy and they just watch her run around in circles. It's very frustrating to her because she just wants to play play play! She definitely needs a playmate that can keep up with her!

And yes, they're both Ragdolls. Luca is about 16 pounds and Lexi is about 13. They're a little over a year old, and they take at least 2 years to mature fully, so they'll prob. end up being around 15 and 20 pounds. :w00t: As you can see, their size doesn't faze Leila AT ALL!

Maybe she'd like to go bra shopping with you? Very cute.
LOL...maybe! Maybe her cuteness can get me a discount! :thumbsup:

I hate to tell Leila, but the cats stole the show! Your flame kitty especially is a hoot!

CATS RULE AND DOGS DROOL!
Haha..that's Luca. He doesn't even engage with her. It is hilarious when she comes over to try to play with him and he just flops over on his back so she'll go away. Which doesn't work. Then she tries to jump on his belly and pull his tail. Thank goodness they're Ragdolls and they are so tolerant, because she puts them through their paces..

Leila is one of the cutest malts i have ever seen. I loved watching her with the cats, just too funny. I've changed my mind where i get my next malt from when i get another one.
Wow, thanks! :blush: I'm really flattered considering how BEAUTIFUL your malts are!

Snowy is head over heals in love with Leila now .. she sooooo reminds him of himself in his personality - he is 6 but trust me, still acts like a baby - even worse, acts like a clown :p haha
Hmm...am I hearing that Leila has a new boyfriend..?! She loves Snowy, that fun-loving hunk of a Maltese. Plus, she's into older men.. :innocent:

So adorable.........she is a perfect little malt and such a doll!!! I saw that streaking of the bra!! She has really learned a lot of tricks!! Love her~~~~:wub:
Thank you! Honestly, I thought she was a little behind in the trick-learning but I guess I'm comparing myself to some of the Malts here who have TONS of tricks or the videos on youtube. I guess she's doing alright after all! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts