Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Benny's in love with a Jersey girl.....or should I say a Jersey girl is in love with Benny! :wub::wub:

Abbey had Ben as her Vday/Bday buddy!!!! What a perfect match. Lynne....I LOVE both the matches you made for Ben and Emma!

Abbey sent Ben the most adorable card and Pat sent me some yummy chocolate!!!!!

Thank you so much!

For those that watch Jersey Shore on MTV....well Abbey and Benny are certainly no Sammie and Ronnie! These two could never fight over anything!:wub:

Totally smitten with his new love!

And yes even Emma thinks it's a perfect match!:wub:

xoxo Love, Ben!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
What an adorable card, there are some creative Valentines out there.
Happy Valentine's Day to the sweethearts Ben and Abbey.:wub:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
How adorable!!! Benny has the cutest face ever :) Pat, you did a fantastic job with the cards...Abbey's card to Benny is just too cute...and Bailey loves the one he got from Ava too!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
cute cute cute :wub::wub:
glad to see you're happy with the match, handsome Benny! :D

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Benny -- I love the card that Miss Abbey sent you. You deserve a pretty Valentine's fluff like our special little Abbey. :)

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Abbey was quite thrilled that she got such a "Hunk" for her secret pal....:wub:

Now she can live out her fantasies!! :blush::HistericalSmiley:...in cards that is.....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Abbey and Benny. :wub::wub: Total love connection. And they can just drive up and down the Garden State Parkway to see each other. :heart::heart: Adorable card, Pat and I just love that third shot down of Benny with those big eyes of his. I think that Benny, Abbey, Tyler and Emma should go out on a double date. :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
How we love your Benny! :wub: He's adorable and I think Benny and Abbey are perfect together. My girls are a little jealous but if they couldn't have Benny for their Valentine then they're glad it was Abbey. Cute pictures!!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you ladies! My little man is so in love! You can really see it in his eyes!

Sue....a double date sounds so fun! I'm thinking a spaghetti themed dinner like Lady & The Tramp! You, Pat and myself must chaperone of course.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Adorable shots of your babies, Tammy!

The Valentine's card is very pretty made and I really can understand why Benny fall in love ...! :LOL:

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts