Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i... errrh.... got a little :blush: carried away with making dog bows... i couldn't resist! i have always loved bows in peoples' hair (not to mention, i love wearing them!) and i love them even more in dog hair!

i don't even have my Alice yet :mellow:

...but i went to M'Lady's Dog Bows - Dot Bows and couldn't resist making some myself...

of course, they're not as good as hers and my fingers are burnt from all the hot glue! but it was fun :chili:

so... i have a bunch of pictures for you :) choose your favorite haha!

here's all the ribbon i went and bought...
some are really cute! lady bugs, hello kitty, music notes, flowers, patriotic..:celebrate - firewor (patriotic because - July 4th will be the first "holiday" [that represents colors] that Alice will spend with me. i have her bow picked out now!):wub:

my favorite (the bow that Alice will wear on July 4th)

another patriotic one. i don't care much for this one because it burn my fingers so much while i was making it!

big blue peace bow

pink hello kitty & heart bow

pink & green

the first one i have ever made:

LADY BUGS! :w00t: kinda funny how i absolutely HATE ladybugs when they're alive (only because they get on me when i sleep -- EH!) but i think they're super cute when they're fake

small bow

big, red button and puppy prints

i like this blue and brown one :)

ergh... i'm from Illinois... so, i figured, if i HAD to..... i would make a bow with Illini colors haha:innocent: you know, in case of an Illini cookout...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
simple, pink bow

a little pink pair :) i didn't make the basic bow, i just put the hearts on and made it wearable haha

:wub:

:aktion033: yay!
i guess i'm a little *little* excited :blush:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Don't worry you are not alone, I am addicted to bow making also. Gracie had to have a different bow for EVERY outfit she had. Problem is she had two closets to herself and they were full. I don't even have that many clothes!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Wow, you do have lots of bows for your little baby!! Yes,I love bows too but I have to buy them~~~She will be the little bow princess!!!!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha!! i don't have Alice yet (sad :( ) but i think i'm over-prepared on most grooming! i have always wanted a dog that didn't shed all their hair :D found one!
she even has 1 sweater and 2 shirts already haha. i'm not too big on dressing them up, but i had bought them for my mom and dad's dogs and they got too fat! so they're mine now :) ....even though the sweater looks like it's a boys sweater and the two shirts are pretty lame.... oh well!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, you do have lots of bows for your little baby!! Yes,I love bows too but I have to buy them~~~She will be the little bow princess!!!!:wub::wub:

:blush: i am guilty of prematurely buying bows before i even was sure i was going to get a dog.... :mellow:

:chili:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
She will be very spoiled...as she should be!!! Nice job, looks like you had fun making them!!! I'd be careful while she is small and not leave them on her when you aren't watching...she'll probably pull/rub them out and then may choke on some of the parts (just a little 'doglet safety announcement ;) :D')

1 - 10 of 10 Posts