Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Kara, you didn't have to sell the puppy to Pat. If you felt so strongly she was a bad match, you could have said NO. That is on you. Breeders have to make the right matches. And I'm not sure why you charge so much for your puppies when you're not showing. I do not think you are a puppy mill at all, and it sounds like you socialize your babies very well, but why the sky high prices without doing the work?

Premium Member
I personally disagree w/Elizabeth on one thing: "I do not think you are a puppy mill at all. . . " Anyone who breeds for gain w/out breeding to better the breed (thus showing) is in my book "a greeder, not a breeder."
As for your evaluation of Pat, I think your remarks (as they were toward Joanne, another long time member here) are really uncalled for and mean-spirited. If I knew how to report you to Admin. w/the new format, I would do that.

Registered
I personally disagree w/Elizabeth on one thing: "I do not think you are a puppy mill at all. . . " Anyone who breeds for gain w/out breeding to better the breed (thus showing) is in my book "a greeder, not a breeder."
As for your evaluation of Pat, I think your remarks (as they were toward Joanne, another long time member here) are really uncalled for and mean-spirited. If I knew how to report you to Admin. w/the new format, I would do that.
Sandi, you can report posts by clicking on the three dots at the top right of the post.

Premium Member
Pat...I鈥檓 so sorry you went through all this. Kara is a very good salesperson, knows how to market her fluffs very well but the bottom line is, she is a Backyard Breeder who breeds for pure profit. She does not show her dogs, nor is she bettering the breed.
I just hope your fluff stays healthy and you don鈥檛 have the same experience that I had with Lacie and all her health issues.

Premium Member
Sandi, you can report posts by clicking on the three dots at the top right of the post.
I tried it but I am the village idiot so could not make it work!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #27
Sandi, Thank you so much for your help in trying to "bail me out" of this drama. I appreciate you beyond words 馃ぉ. Everyone knows I love Adele and wouldn't trade her for the world. Adele is not the problem 馃檮. I thought I was safe here to speak my inner most thoughts, but obviously not. Actually I feel worse for others who have been "taken"...there is one particularly horrible thing that she did to someone, but I will end this now.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.