Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
awwwwwwwh!!!!

I would love to introduce Luke the maltese to SM....

Few hours after I posted Snowy's 6th birthday video in youtube, I received a link to a video from Luke's daddy...

It melted my heart to see Luke's waves with these two precious paws of his to Snowy:wub::wub: AWWWWWWWWH love this lil guy!!! I just wanna reach him through my PC screen to shower him with kisses:wub:

Hope he makes you smile the way he makes me smile ^_^

I sometimes just wish that traveling was possible through our PC screens :wub: there are many fluffs I would love to meet and SQUEEZE!!!! *gently of course*.

Enjoy
Kat

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
awwwwwwwh!!!!

I would love to introduce Luke the maltese to SM....

Few hours after I posted Snowy's 6th birthday video in youtube, I received a link to a video from Luke's daddy...

Luke Waves all the way from Brazil to Snowy

It melted my heart to see Luke's waves with these two precious paws of his to Snowy:wub::wub: AWWWWWWWWH love this lil guy!!! I just wanna reach him through my PC screen to shower him with kisses:wub:

Hope he makes you smile the way he makes me smile ^_^

I sometimes just wish that traveling was possible through our PC screens :wub: there are many fluffs I would love to meet and SQUEEZE!!!! *gently of course*.

Enjoy
Kat
Now that is a unique idea, none of us would ever have a babysitting problem ever!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
What a fun video!!! Luke seems like a really fun little guy!!! ....and quite a cutey pie too! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Crystal, First, Snowy's birthday video is soooo adorable!! Your babies are so gorgeously WHITE with the cutest faces!!:wub: Luke looks like a little fun dollbaby. Loved both videos. I have a question for you. Are you a native of Dubai or are you living there temporarily? I always wondered:blush: You take such wonderful pics too :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts