Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get Phoebe registered. I stumbled across the paperwork tonight. Anyway, I am not very creative, so if anyone has any ideas, based on her looks her personality, excluding her poo obsession

Shes from Texas, and was born on halloween, so I toyed with "Phoebe's Texas Boo" but that doesnt look very pretty written down, and the more I look at it I wonder if its silly and makes no sense. I had a ton of names picked out for her and now that I want to do this I am drawing a complete blank. Anyway, for those of you with the creativity gene, any ideas will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
That's a hard one but very cute idea to use a halloween theme
How about
Phoebe charmed Texas
Phoebe's Texas treat
Ghouly girl of Texas
Phoebe's Texas spell
Phoebe's Spirit of Texas

i can't think of any more Halloweeny words

·
Registered
522 Posts
Phoebe Texas Freebie
Texas Phoebe Bluebonnet
Bluebonnet Phoebe Haunted

:lol I'm tired. It's 3:30 A.M. I'm going to bed. Clearly I've used all my allotted brain cells for today.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
You also dont have to include "Phoebe" in it either. I noticed that a good amount of the show dogs arent called what their registered names are. Kylee is "Summer at the Shore" (bc we live near the beach and goin to the shore is a big thing around here). So if you think of some cool phrase without her name in iit I think that would be ok too.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Okay...it is late (or early I should say) I am a little tired but here are a couple of ideas:

Phoebe's White Magic of Tx
Texas' Spooktacular Phoebe
Texas' Phoebe BOO Rider
Octoberfest Dreams of Phoebe
Phoebe Skys over Texas

Maybe I can think of better ones tomorrow......g'night.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@Oct 21 2005, 03:24 PM
thanks everyone 
  I loved all of your ideas! its so hard to decide.  I tried this on for size and I think I"ll call daddy and see what he says.  What do you all think of "Phoebe's Charming Texas Magic"?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112054
[/QUOTE]

That sounds great. I like it
Let us know what daddy thinks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts