Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Maltese | Union Grove, WI | Grady

Lexie and I are going to go see this little boy on Friday and maybe bring him home. Would have already done so if it hadn't been for the storm but the roads aren't good enough yet and it's a 4 hour drive.
I thought seriously about this for some time and wanted another dog from the same person I got Lexie from but have decided I should go for a rescue. I hope and pray he's going to be healthy.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
How exciting! I kept looking at his picture....I swear he looks older than 14 weeks old.....very cute though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
597 Posts
He is a handsome fellow. I hope your trip and rescue work out perfectly. Please update on Friday!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What a cutie!!! I hope everything works out for you and for this precious little man. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
For some reason I was thinking the same thing as Pat - he looks older than that in the picture. Thanks for thinking of adopting. I hope it all works well and that you get along together.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well now you all have me wondering. I thought he looked young but you guys are probably better to judge that than I am. Hmmmm. I guess I'll find out more Friday.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll certainly let you all know what happens. I probably won't get back on until Saturday as Friday will be a long drive and very hectic once I get home. :) I should have pics too!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yes hes a cutie all right...good luck and be careful with all these storms lately. Boys are fun...lol

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
Who decides how old a dog is on petfinder?
He does look older to me also, but I have been fooled before on many things!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Kathy, I would go and see Sammy and this dog and make your decision based on which one fits your home and life better.
I agree with all the others thinking that boy looks older then 3 and a half months old. Look at his teeth when you get there and see if he has puppy teeth. JMO, Edie

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Kathy, if you want, I could come and visit you in Independence so you could meet Sammy. One of my favorite quilt shops is up near your area, so the drive wouldn't be a problem... LOL!

I'll PM you my phone number and you can call if you want to meet him.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts