Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissa received a box in the mail today from Tammy, Benny and Emma and she was so excited because Nya also received a box (posting another thread to tell you all about that) and she was a little jealous. :crying 2: Inside was a darling maltese friend and a diamond ring toy! Nissa wants to know if this is an engagement ring from Benny? :wub: Note: Sorry Nissa is naked in the pictures with Nya. I've had to take her dresses off when Nya discovers that she can pull on them! :smscare2: Nissa thinks Nya needs to have "her bud nipped". :HistericalSmiley: Thank you so much Tammy B & E!!!

I'm not going to smile too big because I don't want Benny to think I'm that easy. :HistericalSmiley:

Mom, does she have to be in the picture??? She's messing things up. This is my shot.

I just love my new ring from Benny.

No Nya, you can't have this one.

Mom get her out of here or I'm going to have a fit!

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
awwww so cute!
I am going to enjoy seeing all the pics of different malts with their little B & E dolls!

(also! omg! did I miss Nissa getting a new sister?)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Well Kim let me start off with saying I felt terrible for sending that package out and not knowing about Nya! Talk about feeling embarrassed! I literally read that day or the next about Nya's arrival. I am SOOOO sorry that Nya was left out! Please tell her that if Nissa won't accept Benny's proposal, she is next in line! Although it looks like Nissa is ready to show off that bling. I'll tell Benny that Nissa said yes!

So happy the pup arrived safe and sound!

xoxo

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
So adorable -- and soooooooooooooooooooo Lacie and Tilly when Tilly first joined out family. Took me back about 3 years and really made me laugh.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Kim let me start off with saying I felt terrible for sending that package out and not knowing about Nya! Talk about feeling embarrassed! I literally read that day or the next about Nya's arrival. I am SOOOO sorry that Nya was left out! Please tell her that if Nissa won't accept Benny's proposal, she is next in line! Although it looks like Nissa is ready to show off that bling. I'll tell Benny that Nissa said yes!

xoxo
Tammy! Nissa was thrilled to have something that Nya didn't so it worked out perfectly and we loved it! Your Dad did such a great job and we truly will cherish our little friend forever. :wub: I think Erin has a great idea of photographing the little pup in different areas! We'll have to do that too. Maybe we'll start our own thread just for little wooden puppy adventures! Thank you again for thinking of us!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
:thumbsup:OHHHHHH, you're so lucky to receive those awesome gifts .Nissa and Fiona look so adorable and I love the little outfit on Nya with the ruffles. So cute. PS Loved the video of Nya scooting up the stairs. Maisie was the same way- no fear.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts

xoxo
Tammy - they always say that when a new baby (skin baby) comes into the house that you should always bring a special gift for the older sibling since so much is showered on the new baby so I think it's great that Nissa has some very special toys (and a fiance:w00t:) of her own. Loved the bling and of course the new wooden member of the family. I barely recognized Nissa nude.:HistericalSmiley: Kim - great captions and boy are you one lucky lady to have those two. They are both to die for.:wub::wub: Nothing like a little sibling rivalry. I guess easy for me to say with one.:blush:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
OMG the picture of Benny and Emma with all those Maltese are adorable!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
OMG! Kim the girls look so beautiful. So does this mean that Nissa is formally engaged to Benny? That was very sweet and thoughtful of Tammy to send one of her grandfather's pretty handmade maltese. Great gifts for a very deserving lady and her fluffs.

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Awww, Nissa got a wooden Maltese from Benny & Emma. That's so great! Oh dear though, Benny you have broken the hearts of many girls with this engagement. Nissa is a lucky girl.
Those photos are so awsome Kim. Look at that little Nya butting her way right in to Nissa's moment. LOL They are so darn precious and together they are just too much cuteness to stand.
Congratulations on being a wooden dog recipient Nissa and on your engagement.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Wowza! Nissa, that bling HUGE!
Benny sounds like a real catch!
Now all the tabloids are going to be gossiping!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
There's another of those precious B&E puppies! I saw that Hunter got one in the mail.

Your two girls are so beautiful...Nissa is a pretty special girl to get that diamond ring in the mail! :wub::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts