Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

My name is Carole. I am 58 years old and retired. I live in Northern California with my husband and my Divine Bella who is 2 1/2 years old (wow time flies)! I spent almost two years before I got her reading books and studying the Maltese breed online. That was 4 1/2 years ago...so wow! time flies. Bella is from Divine Maltese in Ponchatoula, Louisiana. Her dam is Ch. Divine Indecent Attraction (Star) and her sire is Ch. Pashes Keeper of the Dream (Keeper). Bella is the most wonderful dog I have ever known and my only regret is not finding the Maltese breed sooner in my life. I kept Bella in show coat length until I broke both left forearm bones away from my wrist in mid-August when I tripped on a sidewalk. I was forced to find a groomer and have her cut in a puppy-cut at that time. I still think she looks mighty cute.

I spend my days loving and spoiling Bella, studying about Maltese on the computer, spoiling Bella, taking care of an elderly invalid parent, spoiling Bella, taking care of my home, spoiling Bella, cooking and baking, spoiling Bella, taking care of grandkids who live nearby...and did I mention spoiling Bella.

I was happy to find SpoiledMaltese and to see so many familiar faces.
Waving hello to a few familiar names I have already recognized from M.O. Hi to Sassy's Mommy, LucyLou, CharmyPoo and 3 Maltmom!!! Nice to find a place were we can truly exchange information and ideas concerning Maltese.
There may be lots more I have met online before so I apologize in advance if I have failed to mention you. Looking forward to making new friends, too! Here's to Maltese and the love we share for them!

~Carole and Divine Bella~

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Welcome Carole and Divine Bella. I'm glad you found us. This is a unique site in there is such a neat group of people who get along (99.9% of the time) without any monitors. We also have great jokes here.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome Carole to SM

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts

Welcome! Sometimes when
I would lurk, on MO I would
see your posts and wished
there was way to let you
know about SM! I'm so glad
you found us!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

your baby is gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by LucyLou@Nov 4 2005, 05:52 PM
  We also have great jokes here.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116725
[/QUOTE]

What a wonderful concept....having fun on a message board
....and when you spend time writing out a post.....having it actually post.

Thanks for the welcome, LucyLou. I always enjoy your posts. You are a very informed one so I will probably pick at your brain a lot. Hope you don't mind. :D

~carole and divine bella~

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Welcome Carole and Bella! I'm an oldy-goldy refugee from MO. I left there a couple of years ago when Jay wouldn't let me ask where someone found a certain product. The only rule here is be nice and we are! My Frosty is almost 14 and not real spry now, but we love him and will care for him to the end.

Your Bella is to die for! Divine's would be at the top of my short list. I feel quilty wanting a pet that is perfect--but I'll continue to dream.

So sorry about your accident. I hope you are doing well now.
We look forward to hearing lots more from you about Bella!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Welcome, welcome!!
Bella is stunning, she sounds like a great baby to have too. Sorry about your accident, i hope you feel better now.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by Joe+Nov 4 2005, 08:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LucyLou
@Nov 4 2005, 08:52 PM
We also have great jokes here.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116725
although alot of them seem to be aimed at us of the male species

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116728
[/B][/QUOTE]

Awwwwwwww c'mon now Joe you know that isn't really all true, only a few have been aimed at the guys

to Carole and Bella, you are going to love it here at SM, we are laid back and fun loving along with the serious stuff

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Joe--thanks for the welcome and for being such a pleasant host. You rock.

Catcher and Kallie's Mom--So glad I found you and SM also!!!

Connie--Thanks for greeting me. I sure am enjoying your Tucker's pictures.

Caesar's Mommie--Waving hello. Looking forward to lots of posting with you.

Lady Montava--Loving Parker's cute fashion show
What a doll!

Christina--Thank you and Rex for making me feel welcome here!!!

Frosty--Hi! I got suspended for a couple of days for asking where someone's groomer in Sacramento was located.
Thanks for nice words about my Bella. My arm is out of cast but I will need a year of physical therapy.

MMO & Nacho--Waving a hello to you.

Janet & Scooby--Hi! I can tell this is a happening place. Glad I found it!

Maltese Adora-Belle--Thanks you. Your Belle is pretty, too....and of course I like her name.

Scrappy--Loving the slide show!!! Thanks for the welcome

It may take me awhile to remember who is who and whose fur-angel goes with who....so hope you will all be patient with me.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts

I am so happy to have you here!!! I always loved seeing your posts at MO, your baby is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
A HUGE welcome to you and your little one...How AWESOME you found us!! We can actually talk on this site. We have so much to catch up on!!

Debbie, Joplin, Frankie, Billy, Henry, Daisy, and My Precious Sammie

I told you we have alot to catch up on - LOL

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hi to Carole and Bella! Glad that you found your way to SM. Bella is gorgeous. We'll look forward to hearing all about her.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Well hey you!!!!
I am so glad that you have found us. We have soooo much fun here. (Thank you for such a great forum Joe.) There are others here too......Samsonsmom, Madeline, Holliberry, Vicki and Audrey are just a few that come to mind. Anyway, I am so glad that you are here, and that photo of Bella is gorgeous. I had never seen anything but her baby picture. Sassy send puppy kisses!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts