Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just before I leave my PC for the night, I thought of sharing a little about Tyler boy and his sweet mommy :wub:

Early June, I wanted to get some new toys for the malts. I was happily shopping online and choosing the toys that I thought my malts would be crazy about. As I was proceeding my order, I found out that the toys can't be shipped out of the United States. BUT, Tyler boy came to the rescue :chili: he sent us the package. Not only that but also surprised us with some goodies that were sent from them to us (more toys and beautiful cards) :wub::wub: That was a huge hit for the malts when they were back :D These clips were taken last month (it is better late than never) Snowy and Crystal just wanted to show how much they are in love with everything that was sent !!! thank you guys! Much appreciated! (pssst, Tyler, don't miss Crystal's message to you. That is her very first video talk :HistericalSmiley: )

I will catch up around here in SM soon.

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Kat, that was a wonderful video! I loved seeing S&C in the water. They are such happy dogs. What a nice package of gifts!

·
Registered
216 Posts
That video is soo cute, what happy fluffs. Love Crystal talking. How nice of Tyler to send a package.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Kat.......You have water babies!!! They love all the things that you and Sue and Tyer got!!! So very sweet of her to do that!!!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Kat -- I can't get the smile off my face. :) I burst out laughing when I heard Crystal's message...wow she talks English. Tyler just speak Woofese. :smrofl::smrofl:
What a cute video :wub:and I'm so happy to have helped out by getting Snowy and Crystal's toys to you. I kind of felt like a squirrel collecting acorns waiting for each parcel to come before I shipped them all out. And I love seeing your two rascals with the toys I sent from here. I thought it would be fun since you sent us a camel from your country if I sent those red, white and blue toys, made in the USA, that I got from Kona. They seem to be to their liking. :thumbsup::thumbsup: And I'm so glad they like the boomerang too.:HistericalSmiley: I just pictured them jumping in the pool after it. You have been so wonderful to us, especially with Tyler's KatToon, that sending this out was the least Tyler and I could do. Sending all our love to all of you. :hugging:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
This is such a cute video of Snowy and Crystal, as always!! :wub: I loved Crystal's first video talk towards the end, she sounds as cute as she looks :wub: and Snowy chewing the ball is just SOO ADORABLE!!

Great clips of Romeo too, he makes me laugh every time :w00t:

thanks for sharing! ^_^

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Kat, you have the BEST videos! :chili:Do you make them then put them on youtube? I love them...ofcourse it makes it easier when you have two comedians like Crystal and Snowy. :HistericalSmiley: Romeo is a ham too! :wub: How sweet of our dear Susan (Tyler's Mommy) it just enforces what I already believe about Susan. :innocent: I wish Rocky loved the water too, but how do you keep them from jumping in any time they want to?

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Aw, just what I needed today to put a big smile on my face. :) Great video! Is that Snowy jumping so far across the pool??? He almost made it clear to the other side!! :w00t:

Linda

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Kat, I always LOVE your videos!!! I don't know how you make them, but i sure wish I knew how to do that! Sue is a very special person and this is just something else to prove that.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
awww, i love the video!! oh my, so many toys, how fun!!:chili:
Crystal has the sweetest voice, i love hearing her talk!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Kat -- that was adorable. I love the fact that you included swimming video as I love to see Snowy and Crystal in the pool. But both of them doing "high 5s" together. That was the best ever. :)

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
What an awesomely adorable video. I just love Snowy & Crystals antics with their new fun toys.:wub::wub: And Crystals little "talk" sure put a big smile on my face. So nice of Susan to send the fluffs such great fun gifts.:aktion033:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I love the video! And it was so sweet of Tyler to send a care package from the USofA. :) Love Romeo too ( I was a cat person shhh don't tell the malts!)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awww Kat, thank you so much for the darling video of Snowy and Crystal enjoying their brandnew toys from Sue and Tyler!
So sweet and thoughtful of them!

It's so much fun to see them playing and jumping around with the new funny toys!

Snowy looks very 'cool' with the shades on but Crystal is right, a maltese boy doesn't need them, :HistericalSmiley:!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts