Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,445 Posts
I feel ya. When I was around 18-20, I hung out with alot of people and I thought I had a couple "best" friends. But yeah, they suck and so now I don't have too many friends. It's ok...More friends, more problems. My real true friends are mainly family who are close to my age. There is not many people who I can truly let myself go with and be crazy and laugh so hard with. There are not too many people I can talk to about personal stuff but with my family. I had a gf who told people personal stuff about me after we werent friends anymore. How immature!

· Registered
3,445 Posts
I haven't really kept up w/this thread, but I noticed on the title you put "how to find female friends." Girl, why are you LOOKING!? I always tell my cousins not to depend on anyone and to appreciate being alone and be happy for it. I mean, it's great to have girl friends and all, but don't depend on them. I have to say though, I found afew great friends by NOT looking at all. A couple, I found through work, and one I knew most of my school life, but didnt become good friends until our SENIOR yr! We rarely get to talk because we don't do the same things like we use to or go to the same school or whatnot....but yeah, like Pico said...find ppl to talk/communicate/hangout with through hobbies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.