Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello. I'm in NYC and currently have two Maltese. My male, Giorgio, is ten years old. He's had the misfortune to have had bilatteral total ablations from chronic ear infections.

My neweste Maltese is a 7 year old female, retired Champion, who has been with us since January of this year. She could hardly make it as a champion any longer (given her dental condition), but, she's tops with us.

Ooops. Forgot to tell you her name. It used to be Scarlet, (Lady in Red) but we call her Cherish, or, Cherry for short.

I'm fortunate to meet and know many Maltese and other small dogs because I'm a dog-walker and pet sitter here on the Upper East Side of NYC.

Will be back with photo's soon. Meanwhile, hello, and, possibly hello again to people I've met online over the many years of Maltese on the internet.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Wecome to Spoiled Maltese...So glad you are joining us and look forward to those pictures. Both your little ones sound wonderful.

Can't wait to learn all about your experiences.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcome to spoiled maltese! AJ, love Rosie's welcome!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
you're from NYC so i obviously adore and am jealous of you.. haha. welcome to the board
my grandparents used to live on the upper east side before they finally moved to palm beach like two years ago. are you near central park? they had the prettttttiest view of the park.

i'll stop rambling but

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you so much for opening your arms to welcome me; feels good.

are you near central park? they had the prettttttiest view of the park.[/B]
I'm closer to Carl Schurz Park, but, as a dog walker (now don't get jealous) I get to walk a client's dog around the reservoir every afternoon, or, go to Turtle Pond. It's heaven.

I haven't uploaded photo's yet--I promise I will as soon as this danged migraine goes away.

Edited to add: I'm so dumb! There are a bunch of photo's on my little NYC forum taken over the summer. Here's the link: some of my photo's are here.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Beautiful pictures!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.