Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I gave up:crying 2:. no one is going to give us more room to allow us to keep our pictures in older posts, so I deleted tons of them. Well I deleted from the beginning (several years) up until May of '09. So I guess I'll be out of room again soon. This is just to see if I don't need Photobucket...

View attachment 86932

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I'm sorry Pat. I am in the process of making sure I have copies of all
my pics on SM, as many are on an old computer. Although I will never
delete them myself, I fear the forum will end up losing them.

I have far too many pics of fosters, and precious pics of my Henry,
Daisy, Lulu, Bianca, and Sammie. Along with their stories, and memorials.

I often refer to my old threads in order to make a point, or help a new
member. Without the pics, they are worthless.

At times, when I'm feeling blue and missing my babies, I will search for a
thread of better times, when they were alive and making us laugh.
Gosh, now I'm crying. I so miss them. There's no way I can delete
their pics.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Good for you Pat!!!! And thank you... I was getting sad thinking I would be deprived of your newest shots!!! Probably be much easier to keep up with if you weed out as you go along...that's what I'm trying to do with my PMs. Archie is Adorable...as are the rest of your Crew!!! :)

PS: I would use Photobucket to keep stuff you may want to see again (of course, that is along with downloading the pics to a memory stick). A memory stick is the only sure way you have to save them (in case your computer goes bugaboo as mine have)...Photobucket is a personal account that you control how much you have there (the free accounts have tons of space - I think I've got over 800 pics uploaded to PB).

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I know how you feel.I have pictures of all the dogs and cats I helped to find homes at the animal shelter. I would post the pictures all around town so the critters had a sporting chance.Many found homes but some didn't. I still keep their pictures to remind me to keep trying.
I've kept them all this time and I can't bear to part w/ them either.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have tons of pictures on a removable "passport" hard drive....and many more on CD's. But I could always rely on SM.....I could do a search and find a special picture pretty easily.

Puting all my favorite pictures on Photobucket will be a giant undertaking that I mostly likely will procrastinate doing.....

I know I'll feel better about it later, but today I choose to mourn this loss.

Edit: Oh, that picture of Archie in the museum......it was posted on SM.....a long time ago.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Pat I remember that picture of handsome Archie. Thanks for sharing it again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts