Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

A ski-suit for fluffs

841 views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Canada 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
I think it looks perfect on her - I like the color against her white coat but probably most won't. I've been looking into a ski suit for Aolani too so that when the snow comes he will be nice and toasty too. he loves to hop in the snow (I can't say run becuase the snow is usually taller than he is so he looks like a little bunny hopping away).

May I ask where you got it so that I can look into one for my boy?

#12 ·
Oh my -- Lucy Lu is stylin' at the slopes. I think she'll be shooshing this winter and then going out to the doggie bar for apres-ski or apres-wee. :wub: The outfit looks great for the snow. I got Tyler a puffy jacket (sort of same color) but his derriere is out in the air-ier and his back legs are bare. (so poetic:blink:) so thinking about a snowsuit for him too for VT. Can I find out the brand to look on line? Maybe they make a manly blue.:HistericalSmiley:
Then again Tyler might just be waiting warm inside at the roaring fireplace for his little Ms. Lucy Lu to come of the slopes and in for some hot smooch-late.:w00t::wub:

#13 · (Edited)
Oh my -- Lucy Lu is stylin' at the slopes. I think she'll be shooshing this winter and then going out to the doggie bar for apres-ski or apres-wee. :wub: The outfit looks great for the snow. I got Tyler a puffy jacket (sort of same color) but his derriere is out in the air-ier and his back legs are bare. (so poetic:blink:) so thinking about a snowsuit for him too for VT. Can I find out the brand to look on line? Maybe they make a manly blue.:HistericalSmiley:
Then again Tyler might just be waiting warm inside at the roaring fireplace for his little Ms. Lucy Lu to come of the slopes and in for some hot smooch-late.:w00t::wub:
Sue,

I bought the suit at the Yuppypuppyboutique (the same place that I got Tyler rain coat from, so that you know how the sizes run) - it comes in sliver, gold or black.

I added a red scarf to Lupa's, it looks a lot nicer with the red. Lucy can also wear a sweater under hers. Actually, I think that I'll use Edith's hat to offset the color - even a better idea! :wub:

~Allie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.