Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miss Abbey has been a part of this SM forum for the past 15 years...well a lot more active several years ago...but she's still kicking...and turned 15 today.

I love this girl so much and wish she felt better than she does.

Of course this is an older photo, but this was my girl in her best years! She and Archie loved being here on SM! Times have changed, Archie passed away in early 2016 and my youngsters have taken Facebook by storm. But Abbey has remained true and still misses her friends right here. Happy Birthday sweet girl.
10409027_10204441487111017_2815865900114916010_n.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Happy Birthday Abby! Maggie says fifteen is quite a milestone and wants you to know that she will turn 15 next July.

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
Abbey, I always say "the older the violin, the sweeter the music" and turning 15 for a maltese is about as sweet as it gets! So Happy Birthday beautiful girl! May you celebrate in true style, and may all of your wishes come true! We love you little one. Lisi & Kitzi want to come to your party!

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
Abbey auntie Paula wishes you the best birthday ever, even though I'm late, I hope your birthday goes for weeks.
I have always loved you, auntie prays for you everyday :wub:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
A..........A Happy sweet fifteen:chili::chili::chili:

B..........Belated wishes:aktion033:

B..........Beautiful Abbey:tender:

E..........Everyone's fave:you rock:

Y...........Yes, oldies but young in our hearts:heart:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Happy Birthday Abbey Dabbey! I love you so much.

I remember back when we saw many fun photos like "Archie and Abbey got married" the theme of one of your many parade floats. Those were fun times. I wish you a happy birthday Abbey XOXOX

1 - 14 of 14 Posts