Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I thought I'd shoot a few more pictures of Ava's fashion show, but Archie and Abbey had other thoughts. They are demanding more "camera" time!!

No fair, mom - we won't be taken for granted! We live here too!!!!
View attachment 87396

The relentless Archie stood guard (smiling) until the model fell fast asleep.....
View attachment 87397

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Awwwwww!!!!! Love your babies, Pat!! :wub::wub:

Love seeing your soulmate and the adorable "boss" hanging out with your picture perfect (albeit sleepy) Vogue model!!

How wonderful a day is today!! Life is good!! (I got the phrase from a dear friend. ;))

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
All I have to say is that I feel sorry for people who don't have a maltese or two in their life...they don't know what they are missing!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Amen sista! :wub:
And another Amen. I see that Ava has her trusty bodyguard, Archie, and her appointment secretary,Abbey, surrounding her to keep the puparazzi at bay. Have to watch out for the one from Pat's National Enquirer obviously. :HistericalSmiley: She seemed to sneak thru the press lines and caught the star in bed. :faint: Thank goodness she had some clothes on.:smheat:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
And another Amen. I see that Ava has her trusty bodyguard, Archie, and her appointment secretary,Abbey, surrounding her to keep the puparazzi at bay. Have to watch out for the one from Pat's National Enquirer obviously. :HistericalSmiley: She seemed to sneak thru the press lines and caught the star in bed. :faint: Thank goodness she had some clothes on.:smheat:
LOL!!!!! :HistericalSmiley:

Your babies are just adorable, ALL of them (even Tink!) and I love seeing pictures of them together. That Archie sure has been one amazing dog, hasn't he? :wub:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Awww, I love your Malts, Pat! They are so cute. You can do a photoshoot of all three. The more, the merrier! :D

·
Registered
892 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
They are just too cute, Pat. Thanks for posting these pics.... they
made me smile.... something I could really use today!!!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Pat I want Archie, he reminds me of Muffy:tender:seriously if something ever happen to you can I have Archie and Abbey? I have always loved them.

Ava your just way to precious, I can hardly look at her pictures without wanting to hold her and love on her:wub:

Sooo where's Tinky Winkie?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I like Abbey's pigtail look! So sweet!!! :happy:
And Archie looks so manly, standing guard over Ava!
I like the nautical shirt Ava is wearing....
but I don't think it would fit me!:blush:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pat I want Archie, he reminds me of Muffy:tender:seriously if something ever happen to you can I have Archie and Abbey? I have always loved them.

Ava your just way to precious, I can hardly look at her pictures without wanting to hold her and love on her:wub:

Sooo where's Tinky Winkie?
Paula, be careful what you wish for.....I'll put you in my will....of course they come with a little spending money too.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts