Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last year I asked Des (Tiger's Mom) of Go.Fetch to make Hunter a nautical vest out of some great seersucker fabric she had found. Hunter did not want to cooperate for pictures last year but this year he was 100% ready to pose when the sun and his vest came out.

We are not 100% happy with his new haircut but we know its "only hair" and will grow out soon. Sometimes groomers get just a little too clipper happy between the eyes - even when told not to bring the clipper any where near the eyes:blush:

Here's my little seersucker sailor :)

View attachment 87445

View attachment 87446

I just love the little star ribbon along the pocket!
View attachment 87447

Thanks again Des for such an adorable vest!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Erin I love that little outfit. Hunter of course is as handsome as ever.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh my goodness Erin I'm totally LOVING his haircut! Maybe if I saw around his eyes up close I could see what the heck you are talking about. But I really LOVE this cut on him!!! He is darling! And such a happy little man proudly modeling his beautiful vest Aunty Des made just for him. :wub:

·
Registered
597 Posts
He is darling in that outfit, seersucker is so nice and cool on a hot day too! Now all he needs is the yacht.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I just love the nautical look. I'm making Nissa a nautical dress this weekend from some very similar fabric. Hunter is soooooo cute!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
I think these are some of his best pics ever (although he has so many 'best pics ever') and he looks really happy in that suit.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
His haircut looks great. Love the vest!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Erin - I'm sending you a pair of glasses. :blink: I LOVE that haircut on Hunter. I think he looks amazing. He's so cute, um handsome that i really think it's one of the best sets of pix of him.:wub::wub: And then you add that vest and he's over the top. :chili::chili: I just love the vest look on the boys.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Oh, Hunter, why did your Mommy cut your topknot off? Now you can't wear your matching bow!

But you are still very handsome!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh, seersucker on a little boy! What could be cuter than that! Just Hunter!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts