Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone find that putting three hysterical smileys does this:

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Can this be fixed? I always have to go back after posting and delete the last one.......Not that two hysterical smileys aren't enough....but three seems just what I need sometimes :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

^^See how that works?

Thank you so much, Yung!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
LOL....the more the better! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:<----what happens if you post 4?

Hmm....I wonder why that happens. :blink:

·
Premium Member
17,216 Posts
Does anyone find that putting three hysterical smileys does this:

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Can this be fixed? I always have to go back after posting and delete the last one.......Not that two hysterical smileys aren't enough....but three seems just what I need sometimes :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

^^See how that works?

Thank you so much, Yung!
Kinda' makes you lose your sense of humor, huh?

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
has annoyed me quite a few times. Would be glad if it can be fixed too. I try to remember that I can post only 2 without a space :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
Yup. in the old format we could post as many multiple emoticons of the same sort as we wanted. When we switched formats I then found that on several emoticons you can't get past two or three without getting the written description instead of the emoticon itself. Also the :OMG!: emoticon with the girls hair going straight up never shows as an emoticon and :happy:has a little box around it that goes on and off.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
lol i had to test it too.....
yup weird, but 3 of :HistericalSmiley:<-- this green laughing face isn't working together.

Edited: I had another test ....it only works by adding one space between face#2 and face#3 LOL

see(bellow)
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I've always noticed that and is annoying for sure!!! I gave up a long time ago reporting something. It just never seems to get done! I had a red X in my siggy and finally I got the attention of the admin but it never got fixed, so finally I changed my signature and it went away.....LOL!!! I was told only some people could see it......so I guess that made it alright!!! Good luck in getting it fixed..........:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
19,981 Posts
It always annoyed me too. :blush: But you guys have figured it out and I'm grateful....spaces in between, eh?

Let's see

no spaces...... :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

A space inbetween each one.... :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley:

EDIT: Yep, that's the trick!!!

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
like this :chili::chili::chili::chili: :chili::chili: :whistle:

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
:w00t: Thank you thank you :clap: for solving this mystery of :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Now I can do it right :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: YEAH

1 - 15 of 15 Posts