1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An afternoon with my Barron -

This is MY friend Larry, he's great!

My mom doesn't know how to put a caption on each picture :blush:

So, here I am walking along to the marsh - mommy loves the red berries for the window boxes - I like smelling things - there's the marsh! We see a lot of deer in there in the summer - we're back and I am exhausted on my front lawn! My mommy loves that burning bush of hers.

I'm ready for a nap.

Hugs,

Barron

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
what a beautiful walk you had littleman:chili: I bet you are tired after sniffing everything. sweet dreams sweetheart:wub:
I have a burning bush also, love them

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Oh, Barron, how nice of you to keep your Mom company while Lucy was having her surgery. Looks like a great wallkie. Love your friend, Larry, too.

Barron -- you're such a cutie.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Barron you are so cute..glad you enjoyed your walk. Had to giggle at the name Larry..too cute. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What a great way to take your mind off Lucy's surgery :wub: Baron's so cute and I love that he ran into his friend Larry. Don't know why but it reminded of the Newhart show with Larry,my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl.:blink::blink:Why did that pop into my mind? What a beautiful area you live in and gorgeous landscaping. Gorgeous burning bush too. Baron you're one lucky boy to get this mommy time.:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
What a good way to spend your time while your little sister is having surgery. It looks like you have friends to take your mind off of her. You know she will be coming home soon. It looks like you had a wonderful day Barron!!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Awww ... Barron, what a fun walk you had! Your frined Larry looks so happy to see you!

Tell your mommy that I love the pretty red berries, too. And, I love the burning bush ... so beautiful. Barron, your front lawn is beautiful, too.

Thank you for sharing your story. And, please tell your Mommy thank you for sharing the pictures. :tender:

Oh, and Barron ... U R A Q T !!! :wub::wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts