Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Boom for a short walk, just around the block. We got about 3/4 of the way through the walk and he sat down and looked at me. It was the sign that he wanted me to pick him up. I carried him the rest of the way home. He's still limping on that rear leg, but it's getting better. The vet suggested that strengthening that leg may help which is why we went on this little walk. He looked so happy about bein outta the house.

So its good.. I think.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Ok Im kinda freaked now
,this is the second time today when i read a post from you Boom's Mom and a weird mess. is showing at the bottom of your post.WHAT is this do you know
It wont let me copy and paste to show anyone,but the way its worded it implies that you have hacked into my putter and know what my ISP server is,and what Im running etc

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@May 9 2005, 08:25 PM
Ok Im kinda freaked now     
,this is the second time today when i read a post from you Boom's Mom and a weird mess. is showing at the bottom of your post.WHAT is this do you know
It wont let me copy and paste to show anyone,but the way its worded it implies that you have hacked into my putter and know what my ISP server is,and what Im running etc 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61192
[/QUOTE]

That same info is on my screen but it says it is from a company called "Dana Soft".... it is very annoying though and how do they know all this info about my computer!! ??

EDIT: Well, I went to the danasoft web site and it is a company that makes signatures for people to use ... so maybe this is something Boom Boom's mom signed up with them for ???

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+May 9 2005, 07:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sheila2182
@May 9 2005, 08:25 PM
Ok Im kinda freaked now     

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61192
That same info is on my screen but it says it is from a company called "Dana Soft".... it is very annoying though and how do they know all this info about my computer!! ??

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61200
[/B][/QUOTE]
I dont like the fact that it shows our ISP address

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
It is showing mine too..
(the stuff in her sig..my ISP)

But, I am glad that Boom enjoyed the walk...hope his leg feels better soon...

·
Registered
249 Posts
It did that to me too. A little guy with a club came on the screen and said he didn't like to share or something & said it knew my ISP number and stuff.....I thought I was seeing things! I ran a virus scan and it came back ok.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
did you ask the vet if swimming might help? like fill up the bathtub or something?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts