Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to wish everybody here on SM wonderful christmas holidays and a happy and healthy new year 2011!

Alexandra and Ullana :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
I want to wish everybody here on SM wonderful christmas holidays and a happy and healthy new year 2011!

Alexandra and Ullana :wub:

Thank you, Alexandra. I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas, too.
Please give Ullana kisses and hugs from her Auntie Marie. And, love and hugs for you. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
17,461 Posts
Thank you Alexa & Ullana and a very, very blessed Christmas to you, your baby, and your family!
Kitzi & I treasure your friendship and look forward to meeting up w/you in the (hopefully) near future. It has been a joy to connect through SM. The world is really a very small place after all.
We send our warmest wishes for a healthy and happy New Year also!
Hopefully Ullana will rc'v. her package by the beginning of the year.
hugs, kitzi & sandi

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, Alexandra. I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas, too.
Please give Ullana kisses and hugs from her Auntie Marie. And, love and hugs for you. :wub::wub:
Marie, thank you so much! I gave all your kisses to Ullana and she barks hugs and wet kisses back to you and Snowball Pie!
We send our warmest wishes to you and your family!

That's a beautiful picture!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.
Thank you very much, Jane!

Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Years to you, Ullana and the rest of your loved ones!! It's been great getting to know you -you're such a sweet person :)
Edith, many thanks and also for your lovely compliment! I'm also happy to know you and sweet Aolani! Such a pleasure to read and hear from you both! Warmest wishes to you and your family!

Happy Holidays Alexandra!!!!! Lots of love to you and
Princess Ullana!!!! xoxoxoxo
Thanks so much, dear Tammy! We send lots of love back to you, your DH, Emma and Benny and the rest of your family!

Thank you Alexa & Ullana and a very, very blessed Christmas to you, your baby, and your family!
Kitzi & I treasure your friendship and look forward to meeting up w/you in the (hopefully) near future. It has been a joy to connect through SM. The world is really a very small place after all.
We send our warmest wishes for a healthy and happy New Year also!
Hopefully Ullana will rc'v. her package by the beginning of the year.
hugs, kitzi & sandi
Sandi, many thanks for your lovely words! Ulli and me also feel happy to know you and Kitzi and can't wait to meet you hopefully in the near future!
Absolutely right, sometimes the world is a small place!
Wishing you wonderful holidays with your family!
Hugs to you and Kitzi!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Alexandra - I hope that you and Ullana have a wonderful Christmas with lots of love and joy. Loved that picture. So warm and inviting:):hugging:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh how beautiful. A very Merry Christmas to you and may this New Year bring you many blessings.

Many hugs,
Christine

1 - 20 of 22 Posts