Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Omg... that poor puppy. Thank God they realized he was in there! Some people are absolutely crazy!!! :blink:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I can't believe it! What was she thinking? I swear, people make me sick. :( Thank the Lord for the quick actions of the postal employees. I pray this little fluff get's the home it deserves now.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I don't know what people are thinking. This is so sad! I am so happy that the postal workers opened the box quickly. I wonder if she was reported to the police?

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:angry: I am stunned and sooo mad:angry: I think she should have been arrested and stayed in jail until her hearing. OH MY GOSH can someone be that stupid???

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Jeezzz what a dummy! Poor puppy, so glad the postal workers were alert and opened the package. SMH.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I think dummy is the operative word here. Obviously, not someone who has both oars in the water.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
The thing that bothers me the most is that she had no concern for the dog, even when she was confronted about it....just wanted her money back. How heartless can a person be?! I swear, I hope the judge throws the book at her. :( :crying:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I think dummy is the operative word here. Obviously, not someone who has both oars in the water.
Amen!!

The thing that bothers me the most is that she had no concern for the dog, even when she was confronted about it....just wanted her money back. How heartless can a person be?! I swear, I hope the judge throws the book at her. :( :crying:
Isn't it shocking?! Sounds like an extremely apathetic person. I hope she doesn't have any children at home!! Social Services ought to give her a call just to check in!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts