Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have been lurking since January waiting on my new pup to arrive! You all have been a great help!! Abbey has been with us for 2 weeks now, she is 14 weeks old and weighs 1.14 lbs. We've been through alot of sleepness nights and oh so many potty accidents!!! It's a good thing she's soooo darn cute!!! LOL This is our first inside dog. We had an outside German Shepard who passed away 9 years ago. So, we are new to the housebreaking dilemma! I keep telling myself "And this too shall pass." Hopefully sooner than later!!! LOL Great to meet you all!! Bonnie and Abbey.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome to SM! My little fur baby hasn't potty trained. She trained and now she is not going potty where she should. She is the toughest yet. She used to go in the doggy litter now she prefers my kitchen floor. :new_Eyecrazy: Good luck, keep with it that's what I am doing.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome to SM!!!!
You sure have a cutie. We are doing the potty training too. Have fun. LOL They sure love leaving surprise packages for you where you do not want them. Hehehehe

Melinda & Sapper

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.