Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Those are so cute! Puddy has the same jacket and matching booties in tan. So when we are going for our walks in our matching sheepskins you know people are thinking "what a couple of dorks!" at least that's what my husband always says!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hehehe....Before long, if she's anything like ours, you'll be trying to keep her out of the snow
...our babies just love galloping around in snow, no matter how deep. :eek:

That coat is soooo adorable! Abbey is just precious.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I LOOOOOOVE that coat!!!!

She is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The pictures are so adorable
I love her coat, I want one like that in red for Indy. I wish Indy liked the snow, but he just stands there and shakes :eek:

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those are so cute! Puddy has the same jacket and matching booties in tan. So when we are going for our walks in our matching sheepskins you know people are thinking "what a couple of dorks!" at least that's what my husband always says![/B]
Abbey has those booties, too, but she won't wear them! I've tried everything! You'd think she'd be sick of having snowballs stuck to her fur - I know I am, it makes her legs get all matted.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OH MY GOSH! NORIKO HAS THAT JACKET TOO! SOOOOOO CUTE!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Awwwwwwww they are really cute pictures
We have had a snow free day today for the first time since Wednesday. I think we are going to have some heavy snow Tuesday night and into Wednesday next week according to the forecast. Seems like winter is early this year. :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
Abbey is adorable in her pink sheepskin!!!! Looks like she's not too sure about the snow, but she might grow to love it, you never know

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Adorable pictures. I love the jacket and the look on that sweet little face!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
For some reason this post just now came up for me. She looks just darling. I love that coat on her... toooo cute!!!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Abbey is soooo adorable and elegant. Those pics are great

1 - 20 of 25 Posts