Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what I found today! A picture of Abella at 12 weeks old. It seems like yesterday. Boy has she changed! :HistericalSmiley:
I want another puppy! :wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
What a beauty! The cutest puppy and now she looks like she is ready for the show ring!

·
Premium Member
17,498 Posts
Who are sire, dam & breeder? She is amazingly beautiful! You do such a great job w/her!

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who are sire, dam & breeder? She is amazingly beautiful! You do such a great job w/her!
Thank you Sandi. Abella has a good heritage! She is my first Maltese so the learning curve was HUGE! she definitely wakes up with "Bed Head" just like the rest of us - lol! :OMG!:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Oh my goodness, look at baby Abella:heart::smootch: she was the cutest puppy, who grew into a stunning girl.
I was trying to read her pedigree, I could make out the name Richelieu, so I checked Geneva's pedigree paper and she has a us CH Richelieu's Summer Sensation in her blood line, could they be related?
Paulaann check Geneva's pedigree on line and let me know
Adura Maltese Geneva( Adura's Deep en Vogue)

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paula, Wouldn't that be amazing if Abella and Geneva were related! Would this mean We'd get invited to family reunions and holiday parties? :wub::wub:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts