Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I missed much of Brink's "puppy" days b/c I got him at four months...I have a favorite picture or two of him that the breeder sent me when I was waiting for him. I just love the first one! I don't know that any picture of him will ever steal my heart like that one!
I STARED at that picture everyday for SEVERAL weeks waiting to go get him. Drove me nuts!

Anyway, I thought this would be fun to see our fluff-butts as fluffy pups.

This is one she sent me after a bath and a new bow. I didn't want her to cut his hair before I got him. He looks so scruffy in these pictures. My heart just melts!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AWWWW! I'm going to join everyone in the fun and add some pictures too!

Brinkley is SOOOOO LOVABLE! Next time, SERIOUSLY, if you need a babysitter, let me know! YOU PUT A BOW ON HIM! He looks like a girl!!!!...A HOT girl though! LOL

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ya'll!!!!

Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Jan 6 2005, 11:50 PM
Awww, he was a cutie pie!!! 
  I don't know if I will be able to post any of Caesar as a baby
.  Our lap top is screwed up all of a sudden, we think it has a virus.
  And thats where ALL of our pictures are.

Hubby said we may lose everything on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28194
[/QUOTE]

:eek: That happened to us a year or so ago! We had to completely re-install windows and lost EVERYTHING...had to re-set up email...the whole nine yards! The good thing about it was that our puter was almost 4 years old, and it made it like new again!
But losing everything stunk! Maybe you can still fix it without all that mess!!!!

Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Jan 6 2005, 11:53 PM
AWWWW!  I'm going to join everyone in the fun and add some pictures too!

Brinkley is SOOOOO LOVABLE!  Next time, SERIOUSLY, if you need a babysitter, let me know!  YOU PUT A BOW ON HIM!  He looks like a girl!!!!...A HOT girl though! LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28196
[/QUOTE]

LOL, the breeder put the bow on him...he does look a little feminine with it..

·
Registered
707 Posts
These pictures are from the day I got Bella. I had just lost Piccolina 2 days before so it was such a weird day for me...but how could I not fall in love with this face. Thanks to this little one...I was able to get through the loss of Piccolina (Piccolina is the last pictures)

And these pictures are of my little angel Piccolina

and this is of her sleeping...she was so tiny (1 lb at 11 weeks)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Jan 7 2005, 07:23 AM
Thanks ya'll!!!!

Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Jan 6 2005, 11:50 PM
Awww, he was a cutie pie!!!  
  I don't know if I will be able to post any of Caesar as a baby
.  Our lap top is screwed up all of a sudden, we think it has a virus.
  And thats where ALL of our pictures are.

Hubby said we may lose everything on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28194

:eek: That happened to us a year or so ago! We had to completely re-install windows and lost EVERYTHING...had to re-set up email...the whole nine yards! The good thing about it was that our puter was almost 4 years old, and it made it like new again!
But losing everything stunk! Maybe you can still fix it without all that mess!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28221
[/QUOTE]
Oh really? Yeah I hope we can fix it. I asked hubby again last night if we will really lose all of hte pictures and he said well we may be able to save some, he isn't sure yet. I turned it back on today, hoping it would work again, but nope still wont do anything when u click on something. Oh well I guess if we do have to reinstall all of it, it will be like new again!
My resume was on it and a cover letter for one of the hospitals I am going to apply to. I really really hope that I can find the hard copy I printed off to have my advisor look over. If not I am totally screwed. :eek:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by mylittlebella@Jan 7 2005, 09:12 AM
These pictures are from the day I got Bella.  I had just lost Piccolina 2 days before so it was such a weird day for me...but how could I not fall in love with this face.  Thanks to this little one...I was able to get through the loss of Piccolina (Piccolina is the last pictures)

And these pictures are of my little angel Piccolina 

and this is of her sleeping...she was so tiny (1 lb at 11 weeks)

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28235
[/QUOTE]
Awww, those pictures are so sweet! I love the one of her sleeping with her toy, so so adorable!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Jan 7 2005, 01:44 AM
This is one of my favorites of Cookie...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28215
[/QUOTE]

That is SO cute!!!! Looks like she is drinking it!!!!
Burger King needs to pay you some (lots of) money for that picture and use it for advertising!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Charmypoo--Is Cookie the spokesperson for BK? LOL Very Cute!

Mylittlebella--Awww Bella and Piccolina are so adorable! I love the last picture with the bone-shaped pillow. Piccolina sorta looks like a cat. She's SOOOO small to be 11 wks! Noriko was 1.3 lbs at 9 wks.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Mystify79@Jan 7 2005, 12:49 PM
This one is my all time favorite puppy pic

I love this one too, I took this one the first night he was home

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28286
[/QUOTE]

That top one is probably one of MY all time puppy pictures I have EVER seen!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
this is my fav puppy pic of parker...i wish i wouldnt have taken a non-xmasy pic at the time, but o well here he is:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Jan 7 2005, 01:47 PM
this is my fav puppy pic of parker...i wish i wouldnt have taken a non-xmasy pic at the time, but o well here he is:

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28296
[/QUOTE]

What ever picture poster you use...I can't ever see them at work. Our filter must block that hosting site or whatever. Anyway, I will look when I get home.
I can't wait!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i think u have seen it before tlunn ....so dont get too excited LOL!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Caesar's Mommie,
I just PMed you with a web based virus scanner but since you can't do anything on your computer that won't work lol. You should try to boot in safe mode or load your computer from the last known working configuration. That might help.

Ok now for my fav. baby picture!!!
Ok so I couldn't pick one lol so you get 4!

This is not my husband but his best friend. He and two other friends came over for a "puppy shower"

Once again this is my husband's best friend.

This was also taken at the "puppy shower" and it was only a few days after we brought her home with us.

HAHA she fell asleep playing with her toys!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
everyones babies are so cute...makes me want 50 more!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts