Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this probably sounds strange, but I have a quick question. Does anyone know how to get in contact with Ad Agencies or Stores who might like to use Sassy in their advertising?
I was thinking about sending her picture in her stroller to the manufacturer. Their add shows a brown dog behind the zipped screen panel and he is hard to see. I also thought about sending a picture of her to CC. We use their entire line of products. What do you think?

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Can you find the name of the manufacturer of the stroller and then call them? (Sometimes if you dial 1.800.555.1212, it will give you the number of the company. That is the national 800 directory) Or better yet, find the e-mail of the company and e-mail them the picture and ask if they would be interested in using it.

As for CC, I would just send them an email with a great picture of Sassy and ask them if they are interested in using her.

I don't know if that helps, but that is how I would go about it.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Pat, I'm involved in photo shoots in my job and from my experience, most companies or ad agencies who need people, animals, etc. in photos use modeling agencies. It is just easier that way and there is usually less hassle. When shots are needed, typically an ad agency or photo stylist/designer handles the details rather than the actual company. Ad agencies will generally use a modeling agency to hire the talent used in photos. However sometimes with pets it can be a little more casual if someone knows someone with cute dog, etc. they will ask them to bring him/her in. Sometimes animals freak out at the photography process. There is a ton of equipment and flashing lights, etc. It is a long, slow, arduous process to get a good shot..... not as much fun as it might seem.

Regarding the photos you already have of her in the stroller... YES!! Definitely send it in.... They may want to use it on their site, etc. It can't hurt to send it... same with CC... that sort of targeted approach is a good idea.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Or you could try a more local approach, try the "mom and pop" pet boutiques in your area. If they are just local they might accept your own pictures for advertisements or things like that, and then someone from a bigger agency might see the advertisement, or your could send it out to bigger companies, and if they like it and approach you for bigger things. Your Sassy is just beautiful and seems like a really camera friendly, well-behaved dog..so I would try it!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I REALLY want to get Rosie into modeling and I think that Sassy would be the perfect model! My friends malt is modeling for a famous jewelry company, how exciting! But I sill think that Rosie's cuter than her
And all of the malts here are CUTER TOO

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I spoke with Lisa Christensen of CC products this a.m. and then sent her a couple of Sassy pictures. She answered my email and thanked me, she said she shared the pictures around her office. So we will se what happens.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by AJ@Oct 3 2005, 09:23 PM
I REALLY want to get Rosie into modeling and I think that Sassy would be the perfect model!  My friends malt is modeling for a famous jewelry company, how exciting!  But I sill think that Rosie's cuter than her
And all of the malts here
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105852
[/QUOTE]

Now that wouldn't be a biased owner speaking would it??????
I have to say I think all the Malts here are adorable, none cuter that any other really.
Sassysmom I do hope Sassy's picture makes it into the doggie catalogs as that is a very cute one of her in the pusher. Good Luck

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo+Oct 6 2005, 09:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-AJ
@Oct 3 2005, 09:23 PM
I REALLY want to get Rosie into modeling and I think that Sassy would be the perfect model!  My friends malt is modeling for a famous jewelry company, how exciting!  But I sill think that Rosie's cuter than her
And all of the malts here
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105852
Now that wouldn't be a biased owner speaking would it??????
I have to say I think all the Malts here are adorable, none cuter that any other really.
Sassysmom I do hope Sassy's picture makes it into the doggie catalogs as that is a very cute one of her in the pusher. Good Luck

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=107333
[/B][/QUOTE]

Omg!!! I just noticed that I put all the malts here after, I meant that she AND all of the malts here are cuter, so sorry, I really didnt mean that. I thought that I meant that we all were cute. Rosie is definitely not cuter than all of the malts here, never!!!!

The actual model is a really beautiful long coated maltese, gorgeous..

I cant believe I wrote that, so sorry, I wrote that wrong, I just feel so bad now. Sorry and best of luck to you Sassy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts