Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone please point me in the right direction> How do I add Bushi's picture 2my Profile??????

Clueless

Help

·
Registered
939 Posts
If you are looking to add a picture on the forum next to each of your posts, that image is called an avatar, you need to click on "my controls" (near the top of the page where it shows you are logged in then look at the menu on the left and click on "edit avatar settings" and basically follow the directions there.

If you want Bushi's picture in the Picture Gallery you need to click on the link at the top of this page "picture gallery" and once there click on "upload picture"

Hope this helps :>)

Judi

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by TikisMom@Dec 3 2003, 02:40 PM
If you are looking to add a picture on the forum next to each of your posts, that image is called an avatar, you need to click on "my controls" (near the top of the page where it shows you are logged in then look at the menu on the left and click on "edit avatar settings" and basically follow the directions there.

If you want Bushi's picture in the Picture Gallery you need to click on the link at the top of this page "picture gallery" and once there click on "upload picture"

Hope this helps :>)

Judi
As you Can see, i did it Thanks 2 You......
Thanks A Million!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
thanks for the help Judi, I have been very busy and not able to be around for a few days, one of my other websites (1800 members) outgrew its hosting account and i had to make an unexpected move to another host, hopefully one day we'll get this one that big :D

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by kit001@Dec 11 2003, 02:14 PM
At the rate this one has been growing since I have joined, it won't be long! lol
I would like to see it grow too and i think it will even more

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by TikisMom@Dec 11 2003, 08:40 PM
Any time! I am glad I didn't "step on your toes :>)" by answering this one.
noway! i appreciate any help :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts