Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to contact Admin. but the verify pictures are so small it is almost impossible.

I am getting the word that many people can not get on SM---long time followers/participants. Most have moved to FB because it is just so difficult Is there some way things can be simplified? I hate that we have lost so many good people.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
Marie has been trying to get on SM for months, I don't understand why it's so hard to contact Yung, just saying
Sandi I agree so many would love to come here it's a shame it's so hard to get on SM

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No specifics---just saying it doesn't work. I have asked if they changed password, etc. trying to locate problem, but I did not get responses.
I do know that it can be hard. I stay logged in to prevent the issue but have been shut out a couple of times for one or another reason. It is just so hard compared to FB for one example. I know we have to worry about trolls, etc. so not sure if it can be fixed?

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
Hey everyone,

What is the reason users are giving you for being unable to log in here?

Admin

Snowball Pie's Mommi Marie
Has been trying to get on SM for a few months now, she has left you many messages, as well as a few of us, please contact her she has a lifetime membership

·
Super Moderator
10,144 Posts
Paula and Sandi, I've asked this before and not gotten a response, but please PM Marie's current email address to Yung. Often someone will stop checking an old email account which happens to be the one they used to register here, and so they never get any communication.

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Paula and Sandi, I've asked this before and not gotten a response, but please PM Marie's current email address to Yung. Often someone will stop checking an old email account which happens to be the one they used to register here, and so they never get any communication.
Maggie.

I had PMed him bit ago, he sent Marie to the change password link which she did multiple times. Marie was able to change her password once and login in on her phone. However when she tried on her Mac and Ipad she was locked out again and has not been successful since.

Yung - the email address I sent you a while back is current. I think there is an issue with Apple devices and how they are dealing with password and password changes.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
I can log in from my desktop computer, but haven't been able to do so on my iPad or iPhone. When I have time to be on SM, it's almost always when I'm away from my desktop. I'd really like to see a fix for this so I can join in again! Thank you, Sandi, for helping with this!

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can log in from my desktop computer, but haven't been able to do so on my iPad or iPhone. When I have time to be on SM, it's almost always when I'm away from my desktop. I'd really like to see a fix for this so I can join in again! Thank you, Sandi, for helping with this!
Thank you Walter---I think you are on to something here!

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is what Debbie Knight Brown wrote:Sandi I was having a difficult time getting on. I would request a new password and it wouldn’t let me use it.After trying 5 times I couldn’t try to log in for awhile. This went on for a few days.Finally I was able to use the password sent to me and I changed it.. It was frustrating.

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yung, here are 2 more responses:

Lynn Sabo
Lynn Sabo I cannot get on. It will not recognize my password even after I have changed it. This only happens on my iPad. I can get in on my iPhone. User name: Lacie’s Mom.

Marie Zech
Marie Zech Sandi, Walter asked Administration to help. Paula wrote Administration to help. I am having the same issues as Lynn and other members. I can get it on my phone ... but, it is too difficult to use that way. It should be working on both my I-Pad and Mac Pro ... but, it is not working! Administration needs to fix the problem ... some of us have paid for Lifetime Memberships! I feel as though we are being cheated out of our paid memberships. Thanks for trying to help, Sandi. ❤

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Administration---can you please give us an up-date on how this is being handled?

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Seems our emails were failing. Sorry about that.

Assisting those users mentioned to be having trouble getting online

Kevin
:ThankYou::ThankYou::ThankYou:

·
Premium Member
17,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPDATE:

I got word from Marie (Snowball's mom) yesterday on FB that Admin. has not helped her at all. Please, can you try again? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,029 Posts
Way too many problems and no answers. It's sad. This used to be such a great website. It seems very few of us are able to use it now.

·
Super Moderator
10,144 Posts
People who are having issues need to make sure that:
1. They still have access to the email they originally used with the site
2. They are checking that email
3. They are checking junk mail and spam mail to make sure that Spoiled Maltese email is recognized as trusted.

If email from the Administrator is going to your spam email, there’s nothing they can do to help. It seems to be a handful of longer term users who are having issues.

If you are having problems and are in the site, don’t log out but send a PM to Admin and also Administrator. They are the ones who can help you and PM won’t get stuck in your spam filter.

·
Administrator
691 Posts
UPDATE:

I got word from Marie (Snowball's mom) yesterday on FB that Admin. has not helped her at all. Please, can you try again? Thanks in advance.
We have a few user names that go by similar SN's if you could PM us and help us sort out which account is correct we may be able to assist Marie.

We can help recover accounts for anyone, but without some way to identify their account (Screen name or registered email) we can't make any changes to the account. Our "Contact Us" portion is a good place to enter the queue to recover the accounts, but it is also not the fastest queue so there may be a wait with that.

We can only help as much as the information we are given and are trying to help you make this a smooth browsing experience. :)

-Gerrit

1 - 20 of 25 Posts