Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to post photos for over a week without success. I can start my message, upload my photos & they load but while they are loading the message disappears from my screen & I can't submit the photos & msg. together. This is new---I have always been able to post. What is the issue & how do I fix it?:smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante::mellow:

·
Premium Member
17,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Title should read "or"---not "of"!

·
Administrator
559 Posts
Hi Sandi,

Let me try to help.

1. What are you using to post pictures when this happens? A computer (laptop or desktop) OR a mobile device (phone, tablet)?

2. What browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)?

·
Premium Member
17,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a very, very old MacBook Laptop (I call it a Granny Smith :HistericalSmiley:), & use an outdated version of Safari. I am thinking it is my computer. I may have to finally spring for a new one.
Thank you so much Yung. Any advice appreciated.

·
Administrator
559 Posts
Sandi, it's possible that the issue is with your computer. There's one way to find out. PM me the password to your account. I can log in and test your account by attempting to post pictures in this thread. This will help determine if the issue is account related or if it's related specifically to your computer. Alternatively, you can do this yourself by using a different computer (perhaps a relative or friend's computer, or at the public library).

YUNG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts