Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I need a program on my computer to edit my pictures..and by edit I mean make them black and white, add text onto the picture, make collages, and put borders on my pictures. Does anyone know if Adobe photoshop elements 2.0 is an ok program to do this? It is on ebay for like $23.00, which is cheap, which makes me feel like its not a good program. So if anyone has any input on this please let me know. Thanks, Lori

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I use the full version of Adobe Photoshop but it can be overwhelming in the begining. My friend, Susan (who is also on this forum), downloaded Adobe Elements and loves it. She finds it extremely easy to use and it does everything she wants.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I believe I'll try it too. I've been using Photo Deluxe which is no longer available. I think Photoshop Elements replaced it. Thanks for the tip.....

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Ah well I have Photoshop Elements 2.0 and never use it. Because I have other programs that do the same thing and are easier. I tried to do a collage recently with Photoshop (my other program does not do that) and after many tries I have given up. I am debating if I want to order the newer version of Picture It. The version I have is from 2001 and I don't want to load that old version to my new computer.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
You should be fine with Photoshop elements.... but for more advanced things such as font effects and animation... well.. then you have to use photoshop and image ready. I have all of these programs.. and I use them all for different things.. haha.. I use elements to fix pictures... colors.. etc...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts