Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
My sister and I took a sewing class.

we did 8928 the bottom right pic--purple checkered. I'll look for it and take a pic. it came out exactly (my sister made the hat, i didnt). OH, and we did alterations to it. like instead of that black buckle, we used our material and made it go under the dogs and have snaps and buttons. we used like a blue with flowers flanel. it was a lot of fun. we havent gone back in a while. i hop to soon. im going to do 7014 dog pillow (that looks like a dog)....but im taking the patten to Kinkos to get it zoomed or something. the dog pillow looks big for little puppies---but i wanted something that gruffi can lay on, you know.
I also bought the pattern 8932. I also have this other one that looks like a fancy pillow and you have a dog's face on it. anyway, good luck with sewing!!! :D

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I was just this morning getting out a piece of white knit to make Pico a t-shirt for our beach trip in June. I missed looking in Simplicity for patterns and can't wait to get to the fabric store to see them.

I got a Vogue pattern for a pillow that uses fake fur to craft a Maltese portrait on the pillow. There is also a Jack Russell and a couple of others in the pattern. This is one of my backed-up projects. :lol:

After seeing the dinkydog site I want a girl! That Yorkie looked too precious for words....my mechanic has two, a boy and a girl and I can't wait to show him that site. I love to sew but always have so many projects lined up that there's just not enough time (or eyeball energy) to do them all.

I do needlepoint and finished one that now needs to be sewed into a pillow and am working on the second one. When I went to Yarn Barn to get some extra wool I discovered that I can take a photo of Pico to them and they have a needlepoint canvas artist who can transfer it to needlepoint canvas and now I can't wait to finish the second canvas so I can make a Pico picture in needlepoint!

So much thread and so little time!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know this is an older post but I love the harness vests at that site. Anyway I found another site that has them a little bit cheaper. There is not as many to choose from but they run from $19 to $21, I love the strawberry print. (They are listed on the collar/leash page)

http://www.chiwawagaga.com/clothing_ss.html

I found the link from the Dog Fancy site.

By the way, for all of you with male dogs, they also have some cute mesh shirts in more boy looking colors (camo, etc.).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts