Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the new google ad flasher...I didn't think much of it until I notices it said "Maltese Dogs Find, compare and buy Pets! Simple Fast Savings". I clicked on it and it links you right to order your dog online puppy brokers. Is there anyway to not have the puppy mill ads show up?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I noticed this too and sent Joe a screen print of the page with the ad. I have a feeling he did not realize that Google would serve up such trash.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
you are absolutly right, i had no idea, i was testing out the google adsense service as it could generate some cash to help the site but after see that its not worth it, its gone now, thanks for the heads up, i would never promote links like that on purpose

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Jan 23 2005, 08:13 PM
Joe, you're such a good guy!  Most people would only consider the $$$ that it could generate! 

You Rock!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31031
[/QUOTE]

Well said...ditto from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Jan 23 2005, 04:03 PM
you are absolutly right, i had no idea, i was testing out the google adsense service as it could generate some cash to help the site but after see that its not worth it, its gone now, thanks for the heads up, i would never promote links like that on purpose
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30974
[/QUOTE]
Joe, you did the right thing. Thank you. I just wish that Google and other similar ad services were as discriminating.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i am testing a new one out, let me know what you think, like, dont like, etc

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Jan 31 2005, 11:26 AM
, especially if they help to defray the costs of this wonderful site.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32513
[/QUOTE]

all we have to do is click on them from time to time

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
What do you know about the sites advertised, Joe? I sure don't need any spyware, pop up ads or viruses after having wiped my hard drive and starting all over again last year.

I'm happy to click but I don't want to be a cluck!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Feb 1 2005, 03:24 PM
What do you know about the sites advertised, Joe?  I sure don't need any spyware, pop up ads or viruses after having wiped my hard drive and starting all over again last year.

I'm happy to click but I don't want to be a cluck!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32822
[/QUOTE]

I havent seen any evidence of spyware

1 - 20 of 20 Posts