Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apply advantage every month to Daezie-n-Maya and I always notice that right after they run to the couch or bed to rub their bodies against it. to me it seems like they want to take if off. they stop shortly after. does the medication burns them?
does any of your babies do that?

thanks!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
it doesnt burn ...its like any wet spot on them...they want it dry...parker has never done this my my moms yorkie would.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Pico flinches and wiggles away after I've applied a couple of drops. I only put 4 drops on and not the entire tube. I would love to not put anything on him but when I see fleas and flea poop on him, that is so much worse because it can cause permanent allergies.

·
Registered
939 Posts
My vet told me the whole container had to be used. Will a few drops realy work? I would love to decrease the amount you have to put on these little guys!

Judi

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
well enough has to be used for it to work....but i would split tubes b/w animals if added their weights together it equaled that on the box..it is a very safe product

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since Daezie is 10lbs, I use the whole bottle. Maya is 7lbs I do 7 drops on her.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My girls are inside doggies but when I take them for walks and to the doggie parks on the weekends. and even when we just go for walks when we get back I ck them for fleas and I found 1 or 2 sometimes.
during the winter I usually dont apply the medication but during the summer I do.

Well, at least I know I doesn't burn or hurt them....thansk for the info!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts