Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunshine, and people looking for breeders:

On Spoiled Maltese site, click on the "Clubs" tab at the top of the home page and you will see link to the American Maltese Association. It has a code of ethics and other interesting information, along with a list of AMA approved breeders as well as its own Rescue group.

Does anyone know anything about this association? I'd never heard of them before but I like what I see so far.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
there is a thread about it. someone was unsatisfied with people they were calling. and also its something that jay bianco sells---and he writes a disclaimer that he doesnt know about the reputation of the breeder and if they are bad breeders its not his problem and you cant sue him. something stupid like that. i hate jay bianco.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Sep 8 2004, 09:35 AM
Sunshine, and people looking for breeders:

On Spoiled Maltese site, click on the "Clubs" tab at the top of the home page and you will see link to the American Maltese Association.  It has a code of ethics and other interesting information, along with a list of AMA approved breeders as well as its own Rescue group.

Does anyone know anything about this association?  I'd never heard of them before but I like what I see so far.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8606
[/QUOTE]

thanks Pamela, i have seen this site before - it has some great information!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts