Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are going all out for Halloween this year! It's been a long time since I've decorated for anything but Christmas, but for some reason, this year I'm feeling the pull of fall really bad... Maybe because of this long, hot summer.

Anyway, I'm getting costumes for the pups. I'm getting Rhaegar the costume with the monkey acting as jocky, not because I agree with dog racing, which I absolutely don't, but because I think it shows how ridiculous some humans can be, since they actually tried this to make money! But I haven't decided on a costume for Liz. I found Bloomingtail.. which I hadn't noticed before, in the forum, so I looked at the costumes and have narrowed it down to two... it was really hard to do that!

So, help me decided between Snow White or the Wicked Witch...

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I don't think you can go wrong with either. I guess it depends if she's feeling naughty (witch) or nice (Snow White) when you order it:) Both colors seem like they'd be great with our white fluffs. Beautiful costumes too.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I saw that witch costume a while back and fell in love with it...it's probably the coolest witch dog costume I've seen. Go with it!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I think it depends if Lizzie would wear the hat. If not then I don't think the costume would have the same effect. But, you can always do a nice red bow with the snow white costume!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Oh I definitely vote for Snow White...but that might be just because I'm a HUGE Disney fan! :) I had already decided that when I get my malt (if it's a girl) I will definitely be dressing her up as Snow White and Bailey as the Prince!!!

Both costumes are cute though...you can't go wrong with either one!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts