Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

After a visit to the vet's office...

934 views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  njdrake 
#1 · (Edited)
For being so good at the vet's office (and each getting a needle in their butt). The kids got to go on a little shopping trip as a reward....
View attachment 89686

#3 ·
OMG - Pat. What a cute picture in the shopping cart. :wub: I had to laugh because growing up, my pediatrician was on 5th ave and 58 Street. My mom used to tell me, when I was very little, that if I was good I could shop at my doctor's toy store around the corner. That toy store was FAO SCHWARZ!! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Yup I thought my doctor owned it. Haha! I guess it worked for mom. So do the kids think you vet owns Petsmart?:thumbsup:

#5 ·
What did they get? ummmmm........a shower sprayer for their baths in the sink. :brownbag: not particularly what they had in mind, but they just like being out with me anyway.

LOL, Sue - Maybe they do think the vet owns Petsmart.....:HistericalSmiley:....I'll ask them when I get home today. :p

#19 ·
We stop at Dairy Queen for a tiny puppy icecream dish,they tell me it makes their "boo boo" feel so much better...guilt,it works every time...
I had to go back and look too,for the bow... Ava is suxh a little tiny smidgen next to Archie... I love how's she's oggling the toys.... and Archie looks like he's spotted bags of biscuits ahead...

#23 ·
Lynn, the vet....and everyone else in that building were loving these two....:wub: I kept saying how horrible I felt about Arch with his allergies (skin condition)....and the vet kept saying how good they both look. :blink:

He said Arch's skin problem is environmental and not from food. But he has an ear infection. (both the Dr. and I forgot about the meds!!, so I have to go back there tomorrow and pick it up!) :w00t:

They made a big "hit" every where we went yesterday. :thumbsup:

#22 ·
I think Archie looks very macho in that vest. Kind of like he was out in the jungle, taking down a wild animal so that he and Ava could eat and then wearing the skins. We just need Carol Burnett yelling out a jungle call. :woohoo2: Yup, that's what it reminds me of.:HistericalSmiley: Except that they're in a shopping cart in the burbs. :blink: He just looks plain handsome and darned cute all at the same time...and that's just the back of him.:wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.