Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i gave dolce a little trim in his face cause i couldnt see him.. :huh: i can finally see his eyes..umm his legs he does not allow me to touch as u can see.. and i had to cut a few matts out .. but what do u think ... and yes i know his ears are short n definitely not even but i think hes happy ..
he reminds me of a puppy here :)
a lil smile for the ladies :wub:
im getting sleepy ...

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
I think he honestly looks, like one happy little guy. You really did a great job!!! Dolce is a dollbaby and I love his new cut. Great job there Mom, he looks adorable, he always did, and still does :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aww thank u , thank u , i try even though he does not cooperate , but i amthinking of getting my own clippers and supplies so i can start learning to groom him myself. and yeah i think he is happy :) but he makes me happier.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Good job girl! He looks good!!! I groom my own (and cut my family's hair) and its so difficult to cut a fluff's..er..fluff when they don't cooperate. :) I think investing in some good grooming tools would really benefit you if you are planning on grooming him yourself from now on. And a grooming table is a must in my eyes! I love my Wonder Wheeler...although I would think a small round grooming table (for the tabletop) would work great for your needs. And just like cutting hair on people, a good pair of scissors are so much more helpful than old and/or dull ones. (I have a mustache trimmer to do the hair on the pads of the feet, although you could use scissors there as well.)

Again, great job girl!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Dolce looks so sweet after his bath and cut, he's very cute with long or short hair!

Great job, Liza! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Liza - you do know that Dolce could be bald and I would still love him to pieces? I think you did a good job. I'm such a chicken. I do a lot of grooming every day but the cutting -- can't do that. I was looking at a clipper last night for cleaning pads and sanitary area. I'm such a wooz.

·
Registered
450 Posts
You did a great job! He looks adorable. Love the pic with him smiling at the ladies :) I am too afraid to try and give my boys trims.

edit to add - pm me your address. I have something that might fit Dolce. It is a small.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think he looks adorable! I also get the itch to tidy Frankie up (in my case, for better or for worse), especially after a bath. But I also do it even after a visit to the groomers, I think eventually I will do it all in-house.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aww thank u much :) and believe me im scared cause he movesaround soo much but after lots of treats and my daughter holding him i think he looks a little good . lol , will pm u know and thanks in advance :)
You did a great job! He looks adorable. Love the pic with him smiling at the ladies :) I am too afraid to try and give my boys trims.

edit to add - pm me your address. I have something that might fit Dolce. It is a small.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
frankie is soo cute , i just love his boyish face.
I think he looks adorable! I also get the itch to tidy Frankie up (in my case, for better or for worse), especially after a bath. But I also do it even after a visit to the groomers, I think eventually I will do it all in-house.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kelly as soon as i get my income tax returns i will invest on the supplies necessary. and i think i need a mustache trimmer as dolce does not let me touch his paws to groom .. so i dont try cause im afraid of cutting him , plus i dont want to give him chicken legs as i did once when i first got him , remember that girls lol
Good job girl! He looks good!!! I groom my own (and cut my family's hair) and its so difficult to cut a fluff's..er..fluff when they don't cooperate. :) I think investing in some good grooming tools would really benefit you if you are planning on grooming him yourself from now on. And a grooming table is a must in my eyes! I love my Wonder Wheeler...although I would think a small round grooming table (for the tabletop) would work great for your needs. And just like cutting hair on people, a good pair of scissors are so much more helpful than old and/or dull ones. (I have a mustache trimmer to do the hair on the pads of the feet, although you could use scissors there as well.)

Again, great job girl!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
he does look like a puppy lol and i think hes just happy he can see again . lol
There's my Dolce!! He does look like a wittle itty bitty puppy here. I think you did a great job Liza and Dolce looks like he's happy with his cut too :eek:)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank u ladies ! dolce sends lots of puupy kisses :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thank u !
Dolce looks so sweet after his bath and cut, he's very cute with long or short hair!

Great job, Liza! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:
aww dolce says thank u auntie susan for loving me unconditionally :)
Liza - you do know that Dolce could be bald and I would still love him to pieces? I think you did a good job. I'm such a chicken. I do a lot of grooming every day but the cutting -- can't do that. I was looking at a clipper last night for cleaning pads and sanitary area. I'm such a wooz.
aww i think so too , his ears do look choppy though .
:aktion033::aktion033:Good Job Liza:aktion033::aktion033: Dolce looks adorable...looks like a little puppy:wub:
thank u ladies ! dolce sends lots of puupy kisses :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aw Dolce looks like a puppy again!! He sure does look happy with the new trim too! He's a sweetie :wub:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts