Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are pictures taken after Snowball's bath and right after going to the groomer about two and a half weeks ago. We take him to the groomer about every four months just to get his cut more fine tuned than I will ever be able to do. However, in his picture, his hair still gets some static, and thus a little of his hair is up in the air.

We have a wonderful groomer, Betsy, who understands why I prefer to give Snowball his bath at home. (even if Betsy comes to our home to groom Snowball, he gets his bath here by us)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
cutie

Snowball is quite a handsome and clean young lad!:chili:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
He is a real beauty....errrr handsome as can be!!! With those eyes, he can get his way all the time!!! Well, I would let him have his way!!~~~your haircut is so cute too!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
awww Marie, you know I love that boy. He looks adorable and I'm so glad to see his cute little face. You know we've missed you and need more pictures. :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Beautifully handsome!!! Snowball, you're as white as a freshly packed snowball. LOL
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Marie, Snowball is looking more handsome than ever ((Swoon)) in that perfect cut and his coat looks super-white.:wub::wub: No wonder you and Felix are crazy about the boy. He's so adorable.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Snowball is one handsome dude!!! :wub: I love his cut!
Thank you, Lori! :tender:

Snowball -- you are just such a cutie!!! Those eyes just melt your Awntie Lynn's heart!!! :)
Awww ... thank you, Awntie Lynn. I wuv you, Awntie Lynn. :wub::wub:
What a handsome dude!
Thank you so much, Kelly. :tender:

I just love his eyes. Soooo dreamy!!
Thank you, Mary. :smootch: Snowball's eyes make my heart melt all the time. :wub::wub:

Sweet! I love his cut, and his precious face!
Thank you, Heidi! :tender: I consider that the highest compliment from you, because I have always thought the T&T's have such beautiful cuts. They always look so perfectly groomed. The pictures of Tchelsi and Tatumn always amaze me! They always look so white ... even when on the beach or someplace where it would seem almost impossible for them to look so pristine!
Snowball is quite a handsome and clean young lad!:chili:
Thank you very much, Barbara. :tender:

Beautifully handsome!!! Snowball, you're as white as a freshly packed snowball. LOL
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox
Awwww ... thank you, sweet Awntie Kerry. I wuv you so much. :wub::wub: I don't know if my Mommi told you ... I have a crush on Fallon, Darla, and Crisse. :wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Snowball you are one handsome boy!:wub:
Thank you, Awntie Debbie. :wub::wub:

Snowball always looks so happy. Not really surprised with parents like you xo
Awww ... thank you, Maureen. :tender:

Marie, Snowball is looking more handsome than ever ((Swoon)) in that perfect cut and his coat looks super-white.:wub::wub: No wonder you and Felix are crazy about the boy. He's so adorable.:thumbsup:
Thank you, Sue. :smootch: You already know that I think Tyler is adorable, too. :wub::wub:

:wub:He is adorable, and that is a cute haircut.
Thank you, Brenda. :tender:
OMG Snowball looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome!!!
Thank you, Christine! :tender:

What a cute and fluffy "Snowball"!! Love his little face!!
Thank you! :tender:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He is just so cute!!! I too love his little haircut!
Thank you, Erin. :tender: I think I already told you that I love Hunter's haircut, too. :wub:

I like the hair on Snowball's ears shorter like it is now. (his hair grows very fast) Poor little guy ... otherwise he gets his ears wet when he drinks water out of his bowl. And, he tended to scratch behind his ears every once in a while (we're working to see if that is an allergy) causing mats. His groomer Betsy layered the hair behind his ears so matting doesn't happen now. I'm thrilled about that ... and, I think Snowball must be, too! :chili::chili:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts