Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

how old are YOU

  • 11 and under

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12-15yrs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16-19yrs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-40yrs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60yrs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70 and up

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not to be rude or make you fell uncomffy but i wanna know how all is around my age group.......... 12-15yrs.!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,119 Posts
i'm 14.. 15 in october


edit: also, as far as i know, there are only 2 others around my age - tyler's sis (shes 11 or 12??) and lilly521, whos a junior in hs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,863 Posts
im 23!!!

we also had a thread like this before...but i dont remember if there was anyone in your age group.


AND....does your mother know that you're online chatting with old people?? LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,450 Posts
I'm 30 which gives me two options in the poll. I'm not sure if I want to be classified with the 20 year olds or the 40 year olds. So, I'd like to request that a special option be added to the poll just for me. One that says exactly, 30 years old.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,486 Posts
Mine is not there either and I'm 47. I threw in with the 30-40's. I'm in my 40's, right? LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
The age range is much younger on this forum than any other I have been on. I am usually the youngest at 25 but now I feel old and wise
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
I'm 38. Actually, I'm 21 with 17 years experience...lol....

After that lady had twins at 68, I don't feel old at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,008 Posts
Well someone already posted how old i was lol but yeah i am 16 (well 17 next month i guess i should start saying that)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
I'll be 25 next month. I never knew PuppyLucy was sooooo young. I thought you were my age or older with kids or something! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Apr 11 2005, 03:35 PM
im 23!!! 

we also had a thread like this before...but i dont remember if there was anyone in your age group. 
 

AND....does your mother know that you're online chatting with old people??  LOL. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51584
[/QUOTE]


yes my mom and dad are BOTH aware i'm chating with OLD people! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Apr 11 2005, 03:42 PM
I'm 30 which gives me two options in the poll.  I'm not sure if I want to be classified with the 20 year olds or the 40 year olds.  So, I'd like to request that a special option be added to the poll just for me.  One that says exactly, 30 years old. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51588
[/QUOTE]


go for the younger one!!!!! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Lilly521@Apr 11 2005, 04:40 PM
Well someone already posted how old i was lol but yeah i am 16 (well 17 next month i guess i should start saying that)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51613
[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@ apr 11 2005 05:31 PM
I'll be 25 next month. I never knew PuppyLucy was sooooo young. I thought you were my age or older with kids or something! LOL<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51614
[/QUOTE]

WOW .... i'll be 13 next month on the 20th!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,621 Posts
Originally posted by Airmid@Apr 11 2005, 08:32 PM
I'm 38. Actually, I'm 21 with 17 years experience...lol....

HA! That's great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,450 Posts
I'd go for the younger part, but I don't want to be younger. I'd HATE to relive my twenties. On the other hand, I'm not quite yet ready to be in my forties. That's why I need MY VERY OWN personalized poll option. And I want it in purple with little silver stars.
 
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Top