Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little baby is all grown up! Tic's going in tomorrow am for his neuter, microchip and to pull a couple of puppy teeth. He's been spitting out teeth left and right, so I'm sure there are not many left to pull. That'll be a relief b/c he's had dragon breath for a week now
Peanut and Tic are inseparable (sp?) and I'm sure Peanut will be worried about his little brother all day tomorrow. I just thought I'd update everyone and please keep your finger's crossed for an easy procedure.

Peanut (left) Tic(right) They are almost exactly a year apart, but they both weigh the same. Tic's gonna be a BIG boy

These are Tic

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Keep us posted.

You have two very handsome little boys!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Good Luck!
I am sure he will be a real trooper!!!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Good luck tomorrow. I bring home a lot of doggies after being spayed or neutered with our resce group. The boys always fare far better than the girls. I am sure yours will do just fine.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
fingers are crossed! good luck tic! hope u have a speedy recovery!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, those pics are so cute of Tic. I can't believe it is already time for his neutering! I hope everything will go well and that he'll have a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone!! I just took up his food bowl for the night and he's just hanging out with Peanut. I'll keep you all posted tomorrow

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">I hope evrything goes well for tic......good luck</span>

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hmmm, I have to drop Tic off at 8am and the vet is nearby but I decided to get up extra early to let the boys play a little and so Tic can run around a bit before we go. He usually only poops after a quick run around, so I figured I would give him time to poo...My alarm clock went off this am like it does everyday, but when the boys heard it they BOTH woke up startled and BOTH peed in my bed! :eek: Took me like 5 minutes to figure out why my leg felt wet
LOL, what a way to start the day...do you think they both sense that something different is going to be happening today
They're both cuddled up together now...I guess 6 am is too early for the boys, eh? The little boogers
All I gotta say is that never happened before

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
You've got the most adorable set of boys!
I hope your baby is doing well. XOXOXO's for TicTac!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts