Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am subbing in my husband's school today since I don't have class for some extra money. So far so good, but I have seniors right now. I am letting them talk during their math assignment cause they are keeping it math related and quiet. I am so scared to get the lil' middle schoolers later! :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Jan 28 2005, 09:47 AM
I am so scared to get the lil' middle schoolers later!  :new_Eyecrazy:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32053
[/QUOTE]

Don't let them know you are scared!!!!
It will be fine if they have enough to keep them busy! Good luck!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
You're half-way through the day too!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
So, how did your day go? I was out of town on a church retreat last night and didn't get to check in? Did they scare you off, or will you go back?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tlunn@Jan 29 2005, 09:02 PM
So, how did your day go? I was out of town on a church retreat last night and didn't get to check in? Did they scare you off, or will you go back?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32316
[/QUOTE]
No I really liked it.
I go back March 8th as of right now. She wants me to do 4 days with an autistic girl and they will pay me a day to train, but I dont know if I can committ to 2 of those 4 days which fall later in my semester because right now I am doing critical care clinical rotation (which I LOVE), but then I do my leadership and managment clinical rotation where basically they treat us as grad nurses even though we arent out yet and we have a CTA follow us around and we do full complete care and all paper work. Anyway I don't know what shifts I will have to do (day/night) or what days of the week, it all depends on when my CTA works and I dont find that out until March. ALso my instructor said we have to do at least 2 clinical days a week ( we have to do 7 shifts, all 12.5 hours). So I will be done in 3-4 weeks (usually we do one a week in all the other rotations), but not sure what weeks as of yet. Also it was nice havng a classroom because they had assignments so I too was able to get some of my school stuff done. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts