Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I love Anthony, I think he's going home..Constantine is too popular.

The bottom three were Vonzell, Constantine and Anthony. I canNOT believe Scott wasn't in the bottom three!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I AM SO MAD THAT SCOTT IS IN THE TOP THREE. YES I AM YELLING.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
OK, so Constantine isn't my favorite but he is better than scott or anthony. I think this is it for me! I may be done with this poopoo.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DEAR GOSH! I agree, he was MUCH better than Scott. I am shocked, I love Anthony but I REALLY really thought he'd go b4 Const.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ok...I've just about had it with this show. It would appear we have another "Jasmine" situation similiar to last year when someone who DOESN'T belong will NOT go home. What the heck is wrong with people? I am a big Bo fan so I'm not all that upset that Constantine left (I'm assuming Bo will pick up a lot of the Constantine votes) but COME ON PEOPLE! Scott got more votes than VONZELL? Who the heck is VOTING for this LOSER? I am SOOOO fed up....if someone other than Anthony or Scott goes home next week we all KNOW the fix is in...and as soon as this season is over I REFUSE to watch anymore. This show is a JOKE!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Pippins Mom, I completely agree. I didn't even make it to the finals last year due to Red Headed John and Jasmine, and I worry that the same thing'll happen this year. I figure I've got about one more week.

Meanwhile I've gotten completely "into" the Amazing Race.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by Pippinsmom@Apr 27 2005, 08:39 PM
This show is a JOKE! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57430
[/QUOTE]

there is NO WAY america voted constantine off, especially before scott, its got to be rigged

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am thinking that perhaps people have split their votes tween Bo and Const. Just my opinion..

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am starting to wonder about things again myself! Perhaps people are voting for Scott out of spite b/c they think he is the underdog?!
I really can't believe he is still in the running. Even though Anthony has waivered some weeks, I still like him.
To be honest, I won't miss Constantine-but I wanted Scott to go before him.

I may not be popular for this, but I really am ready for Carrie to leave in a way. I think she is awesome, don't get me wrong...but I feel like the minute she walks off the stage, she will have some Nashville producers waiting for her in the wings! She is definitely country music material, and I really don't want to see her take the Idol walk...does that make sense?
Don't they have to stay pop/rock to have and Idol contract in the end?
When she gets to Nashville and gets her first album produced, I will be running to the store to get it! She will be BIG...regardless of the Idol outcome...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Apr 27 2005, 06:59 PM
I am starting to wonder about things again myself!  Perhaps people are voting for Scott out of spite b/c they think he is the underdog?!
I really can't believe he is still in the running.  Even though Anthony has waivered some weeks, I still like him. 
To be honest, I won't miss Constantine-but I wanted Scott to go before him.

I may not be popular for this, but I really am ready for Carrie to leave in a way. I think she is awesome, don't get me wrong...but I feel like the minute she walks off the stage, she will have some Nashville producers waiting for her in the wings!  She is definitely country music material, and I really don't want to see her take the Idol walk...does that make sense?
  Don't they have to stay pop/rock to have and Idol contract in the end?
When she gets to Nashville and gets her first album produced, I will be running to the store to get it! She will be BIG...regardless of the Idol outcome...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57466
[/QUOTE]

I agree with you here...she's got gorgeous vocals, but she's country to the core and will be a huge star in that genre. I'm ready as well.

I just cannot get my head around the fact that Scott was in the top 3, when he should have been long gone. I didn't like Constantine, but I thought his voice was way better than Scott's. Besides the voice, I think Scott is sketchy - can't help but feel there is something REALLY not nice about him.

Arrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Did you see Paula? Talk about over-reacting! Gosh, get over it already. I think Constantine did have a terrible performance last night...nobody moved or was into his performance and it was painful to watch.

I am happy Constantine is gone because I could not stand his cockiness. It was too much.

Yes, I agree that Scott should have been long gone quite some time ago.

~Elegant

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole+Apr 27 2005, 09:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Carol Ann
@Apr 28 2005, 12:12 AM
That primetime show called "Fallen Idol" should be interesting. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57511
Is it going to be just about one particular Idol and if so, who? Or will it be about all that didn't make it?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57512
[/B][/QUOTE]

Supposed to be about behind the scenes at AI, and about Paula being on painkillers and the allegation by a former male contestant that she slept with him during the course of the contest. :eek:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Oh yeah, and I loved the infomercial with Pamela Anderson advertising that stupid show she's on that isn't making the ratings! Doesn't Clay have anything better to do?

Oh, and I just feel like strangling Seacrest. Lots of people like him, but he annoys me with his arrogance and how he is constantly attacking only Simon. Does Seacrest have a crush on SImon and Simon turned him down or something?

~Elegant

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Originally posted by Elegant@Apr 27 2005, 09:33 PM
Oh, and I just feel like strangling Seacrest.  Lots of people like him, but he annoys me with his arrogance and how he is constantly attacking only Simon.  Does Seacrest have a crush on SImon and Simon turned him down or something?

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57514
[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts