Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the show the Maltese (I believe this show doesn’t show every breed), It is Ta-Jon’s Halley, handled by Tim Lehman. I believe she is related to my little Gimme I had.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Marti (Tanner Togs) and I were lucky enough to be there. It's a wonderful show and held every year the second week in December in Orlando, FL. Halley is beautiful and we got the chance to see her up close and personal.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marti (Tanner Togs) and I were lucky enough to be there. It's a wonderful show and held every year the second week in December in Orlando, FL. Halley is beautiful and we got the chance to see her up close and personal.
That sure sounds like a wonderful show to attend. Halley (Ta-Jon’s It’s Raining Sugar) was beautiful, she looks exactly like my Ch Gimme Some Sugar I adopted from Tammy. They are both from the same line, hence “Sugar” in the registered name.
I wish I could understand why the Pekinese wins so many shows; there are so many fantastic representations of breeds. What they do to the Pekinese is in my opinion, horrible, looks like a battery operated foot stool! They always look so miserable having to live under all that fluffed up hair.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
I agree with you about the Pekinese. I love all dogs but I just don't see the beauty of that dog with all of that hair standing out. It looks like he has trouble walking.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
And I cannot agree with you more regarding the Pekinese. Sorry but I really am getting pretty tired of see how many awards that Breed gets at these Shows?? Sorry, but I don't want to seem biased, but I sure would love to see a Malt or a Yorkie (I have one of each) win!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts