Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the AAT test last month, and I got a 37.5/40, so now I get to take the Algebra Ready Test. I hope I get in to algebra...I'm scared!
Wish me luck though!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
what do you want to be when you grow up?

if you ever have to take calculus---remember EVERYTHING from alegbra.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
GOOD LUCK! We know you'll do fine!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks you guys. The scary part is that we only have an hour and 45 questions, and when it comes to math, I'm really slow!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis@Apr 6 2005, 07:06 PM
I took the AAT test last month, and I got a 37.5/40, so now I get to take the Algebra Ready Test. I hope I get in to algebra...I'm scared!
Wish me luck though!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49864
[/QUOTE]
Good luck on your test. I know that algebra can be very tough. My daughter is 11 (6th grade) and just took her test for next year's placement...she is going to take Algebra I next year, and Algebra II in 8th grade. Unfortunately, I'm not much help to her in math...I majored in Public Policy in college and I took no math classes (except statisticts...which isn't really hard math).

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
thats sooo weird.. i took algebra 1 last year, geometry this year, and im going on to alg2/precalc next year in ninth grade. its like a mushed together class
anyways, i always wondered why they didnt do algebra 1, algebra 2, THEN geometry.. at least someone was smart enough to realize that up in nj

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by saltymalty+Apr 7 2005, 07:37 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Tyler's Sis
@Apr 6 2005, 07:06 PM
Wish me luck though!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49864
Good luck on your test. I know that algebra can be very tough. My daughter is 11 (6th grade) and just took her test for next year's placement...she is going to take Algebra I next year, and Algebra II in 8th grade. Unfortunately, I'm not much help to her in math...I majored in Public Policy in college and I took no math classes (except statisticts...which isn't really hard math).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50120
[/B][/QUOTE]
Algebra 1 in 7th grade? I thought that was in high school!

Well, I took the test. And I finished right before time was up!
I think I got at least 3 wrong, but you have to get 34/45 questions. My teacher says we're getting the test back in a month.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I hope you did well.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Apr 7 2005, 04:05 PM
thats sooo weird.. i took algebra 1 last year, geometry this year, and im going on to alg2/precalc next year in ninth grade. its like a mushed together class 
anyways, i always wondered why they didnt do algebra 1, algebra 2, THEN geometry.. at least someone was smart enough to realize that up in nj

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50254
[/QUOTE]

Wow you are really good at math lol, i am sure you did good.....i am taking algebra II now (i am in 11th grade) i wish i was good at math like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts