Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
I do watch it, but missed it last night (of all nights to miss it) due to some family issues.....what happened??

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG!!! I loved the show, but yet I hated it because it left you on the edge of your seat. I was literally yelling at the TV about one thing and then something else happened the had me yelling at the TV.
It was one of the best season finals I've seen. TOTALLY NOT expecting what happend in the last scene. It was a great lead in to next season. I can't wait for Sept!

Do you want me to give you more details? I don't want to spoil it if you are planning on watching it.

·
Registered
939 Posts
No spoilers please! I will be watching it tonight... I had a class last night and had to DVR it. I love that show JG just rocks! I wonder how they are going to deal with her pregnancy for the next season.

Judi

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
That is one of my favorite shows. My kids and husband always make fun of me because I have to watch "my show"! I was (or Paris was
) lazy last night and she and I were watching it in bed. I jerked up by surprise during the very end and Paris looked at me like I was crazy! Can't wait to see how they continue it next season...

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Sisses Momma+May 26 2005, 01:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TikisMom
@May 26 2005, 11:35 AM
This is a link to the web site giving all of the details.....

Alias web site - - abc

Enjoy!

Judi
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65621
Judi,
Wow, missed the best episode of the year!! Thanks for the link!!

Melana
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65631
[/B][/QUOTE]
That last scene...all I can say is OMG!!! Totally wasn't expecting it.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I have watched every episode of Alias since the first season. This season has by far been the worst season - it was the first season where I actually started to loose interest.

The last scene did make me jump but it was totally expected! Sydney's mom hinted it and the final stunt... something like that happens almost every season finali!

·
Registered
939 Posts
I have also watched every show since the beginning... we have them on DVD.

I have to agree, I almost lost interest this season, but I held out... the last show was great! Yes, Irina did give a hint earlier in the show, but if you have been watching the show all along it is going to take something very special to convince me that something is up with "you know who".

Judi

·
Registered
365 Posts
I haven't watched for almost the last 2 seasons! But I did see the couple last episodes and the season finale; I jumped! :lol:
I want to catch up and watch the dvd's. What season was the current one; is it season 4?

·
Registered
939 Posts
The first 3 seasons are available on DVD. The 4th is the one that was just completed. You can usually find the DVDs at game/dvd resale shops for an ok price.

Judi

1 - 14 of 14 Posts