Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I groomed Alice today and decided that I should treat her to a petsmart trip :wub:

Sorry the pictures are so small and fuzzy!! I had to use my phone :unsure:

BATH TIME!

All buckled up in the car :)

Little ears :wub:

and a couple pictures from the very first day i got her....

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Did she get any presents from Petsmart? How does she like the car?
You need to take some bigger pics of her that are recent. I can remember the day you got her! You were so happy...how's she doing?

So I groomed Alice today and decided that I should treat her to a petsmart trip :wub:

Sorry the pictures are so small and fuzzy!! I had to use my phone :unsure:

BATH TIME!

All buckled up in the car :)

Little ears :wub:

and a couple pictures from the very first day i got her....

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Shelby -- it doesn't seem that long ago that Alice came to live with you, but you can really see how grown up she is now. What a doll baby. :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone :D she's doing great! i'm thinking about taking her to some obedience classes just so she can be socialized and maybe it'll help with the grooming. she doesn't sit still very well. overall, i couldn't ask for a better dog!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

she doesn't know what she got at petsmart ;) i was christmas shopping for our dogs! she got a toy, an outfit, and some extra goodies! i'll post pictures on christmas ;)
hopefully i'll be getting a new phone sometime next year (maybe for my birthday in march) and the quality of the photo will be much better. even our cameras are messing up! argh.

i'm so excited for christmas now :)

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
I know you love her so much, and no wonder!
How big is she now? She looks still smallish.
I wish both of you joy and peace for Christmas---
hugs

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
she's about 5lbs i think :wub: not too small. i love my little poochie haha. :) she's spoiled. i give her a lot of treats too..... :|

1 - 18 of 18 Posts