Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello & Good Evening!!!!

OK- Here's the deal:

I've been compteplating for several months on whether or not to cast my name in the ballot for the office of magistrate in my district.

Entering the ballot starts in November, the primary election will be in May 06, and the General election will be in Nov. 2006.

I've done some EXTENSIVE research on campaign tools (pens, magnets, yard signs, election cards, matchbooks, stickers, bumper stickers, etc), and know what I can afford and I have found a great website to do business with. (I'm still taking considerations in case any of you either know of a good reputable company or if you are in the business).

Next I want to develop a web page designed soley for my campaign.

This is where I'm stuck.

I don't know how to get a web page started. Do I go to a computer store and buy software? Do I need a web hosting business to get me started? Can I do it free on the internet? If not free, who or what company/website is the cheapest? What other things do I need to consider?

I've GOT to go cheap my first round of campaiging. Let me get in office, then next election I can do more advertising and expand my web site.

Obviously Joe knows how to develop a web page, so maybe he'll help me.

Do any of you folks do any of this, or can you? I can email you all the pictures and information that I want on my web page, and together we can get it done.

I'm running for office for many reasons. Most importantly is to serve my community. If you think that is bull, just look at my background. Secondly, I want to make a difference in my community. I want the people's voice and opinion to be heard. I want the people of my community to be represented by someone that actually cares, and I'm not in it just for the money. I'm tired of worthless promises from political candidates, not just local or statewide, but on a national level. ***ok, I got too carried away, but I do mean business folks***

So, is anyone interested in helping me become the next magistrate for District 4, Taylor County, Kentucky?

Thank you for your time, and all your input is GREATLY appreciated.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I can't be of much help...but good luck!!!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
you will need a domain name (that will cost something, it's not much), and yes you will need a hosting company (they will want to be paid too). Check out GoDaddy.com For the rest, I can't help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts